Official Lake Whintney and Aquilla 2016-2017 hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wind

Hunt the correct wind, sometimes you get the crazy encounter but most of the time you need the wind in your favor.

Comment

Didn't see anything this evening got an ok 8 point on camera for the second time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Congrats on the doe coojay

Comment

Grats good job

Comment

Congrats coojay. I'm going out tomorrow morning hopefully the cool air will get them moving in the morning

Comment

Was supposed to hunt this afternoon.... Saw small buck Runnin a doe RAGGED this mornin and a dang nice buck while scoutin another area for my buddy...Had to run to Joshua to pick up a part for my motorcycle midday and got a mile away when the unthinkable happened..... Truck sheared u joint and drive shaft........ 300 for a used drive shaft but can't get it til Monday.... A new one at oriellys would run me 500 and its special order so it'd take at least a week..... Hopefully I'll get out there Sunday and my buddy will drive

Comment

Official Lake Whintney and Aquilla 2016-2017 hunting thread

Originally posted by coojay View Post

I'm gonna turn you in for gun hunting during bow season.[emoji1320]

Comment

Originally posted by rednecktbrizz7 View Post
                    Was supposed to hunt this afternoon.... Saw small buck Runnin a doe RAGGED this mornin and a dang nice buck while scoutin another area for my buddy...Had to run to Joshua to pick up a part for my motorcycle midday and got a mile away when the unthinkable happened..... Truck sheared u joint and drive shaft........ 300 for a used drive shaft but can't get it til Monday.... A new one at oriellys would run me 500 and its special order so it'd take at least a week..... Hopefully I'll get out there Sunday and my buddy will drive

At least there wasn't more damage than that and there's alot of season left.

Comment

Truck says 43 degrees at the entrance. Coldest morning yet. Gonna slip in here in a minute. Saw a funky big body buck yesterday just couldn't tell if the one side was a spike. Brought binos today. Hopefully they r moving again like yesterday morning. I didn't see anything yesterday evening.

Comment

First Whitney sit of the season and dang it's nice out. Love this set up. Been waiting to get up this tree all season.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                            Truck says 43 degrees at the entrance. Coldest morning yet. Gonna slip in here in a minute. Saw a funky big body buck yesterday just couldn't tell if the one side was a spike. Brought binos today. Hopefully they r moving again like yesterday morning. I didn't see anything yesterday evening.

Is it this ugly thing? Lol

Those first two pictures had me excited then I saw these...

I'm calling him "Hokey Pokey" since he probably eye pokes the heck out other deer. What a goofy rack...

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                              Better luck today justindfw.

Comment

No luck for me. Will go again on a weekday sometime. It's better than weekends. Them deer have the humans patterned lol

Comment

Working...
                                X