• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone else notice that its hot !

Comment

+1!!

Comment

Been working my tail off in the heat, till my back reminds me that it needs a break, and some iced tea . Trying to get this project finished up before the coming weekend. I was given a little more time for it. Hopefully, I'll have the door and door jam finished up and installed tomorrow. Then I can finish paint and start skin-n it.

Comment

Walked up on rattle snake yesterday after the afternoon hunt and 2 copperhead last week. Keep your eyes out.

Comment

I saw on the corps page that Steele Creek is open, can anyone back this up as truth or false. The page was updated yesterday.

Comment

Hey Yall!! I am thinking about going out Monday and Scouting and putting out some corn anyone wanting to go? This would be only my second time out.

Comment

Went on the mld doe hunt. It was a blast. For those interested I'm gonna try and get two more guys for sometime in December when I take my daughter for her first hunt as a shooter. Message me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                  I saw on the corps page that Steele Creek is open, can anyone back this up as truth or false. The page was updated yesterday.
                  Is there any update on this?

Comment

Yes Steele Creek Park is open. Steele Creek sounds like the boat races.

Comment

Originally posted by coop View Post
                      Yes Steele Creek Park is open. Steele Creek sounds like the boat races.
                      Actually, a drag boat club has races every year on the opening weekend of bow season at Whitney. Not sure why they have to have the same date . But they do . They usually take up most of Plowman Park. And race on the river. I saw them going to Steel Creek opening weekend this year. Gene Snow's brother is one of them who heads that up every year. He used to have a shop just north of the 174 bridge. I stopped in ans spoke to him one time while looking for some lower parts. Then move out just west of Cleburne. Not sure where he's living now. He wife used to race boats. And that was what he was into all is life. His brother on the other hand, well, we all know the name and what he did.

Comment

Sure could use some cooler weather bout now. Humidity is a killer out in the sun.

Comment

I agree

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Whose going to hunt tomorrow I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                              Whose going to hunt tomorrow I am.
                              Lucky!!!

Comment

I'll be at work, be back hunting Friday and Saturday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X