Clear All

I'm pig hunting this evening

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
      I'm pig hunting this evening
      Well did you"catch one"
      anyone out there this morning?

Comment

I was out this morning till bout 11:30. Didn't see any deer. Saw a group of turkeys that got close but didn't have a clear shot. Gonna be back out in a couple hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last of the pretty days till next week. Lil heat coming over the next few days with a good chance for rain Friday.

W lake is 1.98 feet below norm.
          A lake is 1/2 ft. below norm.

Comment

Days off to a good start here. Steady but not too stiff NNW wind and overcast sky. Deer started moving at first light. Have had six doe cruise in and feed on hand corn. Much better than yesterday; didn't see first deer til 1030... But its was a nice buck. He never presented a shot unfortunately, even at 20 yards was always either facing directly towards or directly away.

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
              Days off to a good start here. Steady but not too stiff NNW wind and overcast sky. Deer started moving at first light. Have had six doe cruise in and feed on hand corn. Much better than yesterday; didn't see first deer til 1030... But its was a nice buck. He never presented a shot unfortunately, even at 20 yards was always either facing directly towards or directly away.
              I'm a little jealous would be a great day to be in the stand. Cool, overcast, and pre rut is heating up. I've been thinking about it all day when I notice how it is outside

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                I'm a little jealous would be a great day to be in the stand. Cool, overcast, and pre rut is heating up. I've been thinking about it all day when I notice how it is outside
                Yep me too but I'll be there friday and Saturday. Might even try for Sunday too.

Comment

Well finally gettin my first corp land sit in this evening. See how it goes

Comment

Good luck to ya Justin.

Comment

Hope I don't get too waterlogged today. Radar shows it will start around 8 and done by930.

Comment

Couple of guys in white van here , Mike the ones you told me about.

Comment

Good luck to everyone this morning. Deer have been moving since first light even in the rain. They are feeling frisky, running and playing. Two young 6 points pushing and shoving. One large bodied 7 point running does and one decent 8 (about 110 & just legal) pushing the smaller bucks away. Light rain and lots of activity. Good morning to be alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                            Couple of guys in white van here , Mike the ones you told me about.
                            They been there every time I have I seen them at a few other spots aldo

Comment

whats up with the guys in the white van? Bad guys or what?

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
                                whats up with the guys in the white van? Bad guys or what?

Free candy? I love candy!

Comment

Working...
                                X