Official Lake Whintney and Aquilla 2016-2017 hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've made it about half way
    I just have to take breathers every now and then. These Lil doe sure r heavy. Lol

Comment

Gut her out, find a stick and lash her legs to it and throw her over your shoulder.
      I've had to do that a few times.

Comment

I have masqitos the size of helicopters where I am at lol.

Comment

I'm too far north and in so it take me too long.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
            I've made it about half way
            I just have to take breathers every now and then. These Lil doe sure r heavy. Lol
            As I sit at work this morning, I almost shed a tear thinking about someone having to drag a deer out of the woods without a cart....lol Congrats!!

Comment

As I sit in my stand I hear in the distance people and car sounds coming from a camp ground. I guess the sounds echo off the water. Wonder if it will hender the deer from moving?

Comment

Originally posted by TrunkMonkey View Post
                As I sit in my stand I hear in the distance people and car sounds coming from a camp ground. I guess the sounds echo off the water. Wonder if it will hender the deer from moving?
                We gotta be 8n same spot I also here ppl car doors shut ppl being loud talking ugh

Comment

Way to go justin. Gut that deer, lose about 30 lbs.

Take your time.

Comment

Kenny B must be these cooler temps have the family's out camping.

Comment

Congrats Justin!

Comment

Got her out. Didn't wanna throw her over my shoulders. Lots of ticks

Comment

Originally posted by TrunkMonkey View Post
                          Kenny B must be these cooler temps have the family's out camping.
                          Yesh gotta be something I still here loud ppl ugh though I was far enough in not to here them lol

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                            Got her out. Didn't wanna throw her over my shoulders. Lots of ticks
                            Kool

Comment

I have to think that the deer become some what use the those types of sounds due to the parks and people camping every weekend. It effect them that much.

Comment

Whoohoo shot a doe now waiting time

Comment

Working...
                                X