No announcement yet.

Official Davy Crockett 2016-17 national forest hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone. Was a lot of work getting him out of the woods but so worth it. I got the video cut down to 4 minutes and working on uploading now.

Comment

Great job Robert! In for the video.

Comment

Nice buck Robert!!

Comment

Story pics and video posted!

Comment

Great buck Robert. Can't wait to hear the full story and see the video!

Comment

Loved the video, Robert! That's a wide joker...must be one of them there high fence DCNF deer, ain't no way he lived amongst the thick woods oh wait, I just watched the video...he DID live in amongst the thick woods

Comment

Originally posted by robert97dodge View Post

Great job on the video Robert!! I think I would have crapped in that millennium chair if I saw him. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                  Great job on the video Robert!! I think I would have crapped in that millennium chair if I saw him. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Thanks! The trees really masked just how big and wide he was. I just kept focusing on he was a good mature buck. I didn't realize how wide he was until I put my hands on him.

Comment

Man that's an awesome hunt. I've always been prepared to video with the last 6 deer I've killed but for some reason or another I switch into kill mode and everything else is oblivious. Congrats again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Deertropolis243 View Post
                      Man that is amazing if that is true. I may not get the opportunity to hunt every weekend due to work and I don't like camping alone out there for safety reasons. If this is in fact a public deer........ Man you are a lucky sum b****. When I hunt out there I am definitely not doing any easy walks into the woods. I am usually about a mile and a half into the woods, usually after driving in a good ways. But never seen anything with such character out in the woods. His rack looks as good as a protein fed deer. It looks like it scores a solid 140 B&C. Maybe I am in the wrong area who knows but I just find it hard to believe that that swamp donkey would be on the Sam. Also I don't care if people are hunting the woods. Its a wonderful sport and not everybody has the opportunity to have property. Once again that is an amazing deer to be had off of public land.
                      its not luck it's hard work and what safety reasons are there to not camp alone?

Comment

Awesome Buck Robert!

Comment

Comment

That video is awesome. I think I would have shaken myself to death after watching him that long.

Comment

Time for Big Boy to find a final home.

Time for Big Boy to find a final home.

Good Luck!

Comment

Great buck! You were clearly in the right spot! They were all over you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X