Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow ! Great buck ! Congrats

Comment

Awesome buck Ambush! Getting in done on public and with a bow to boot!

Comment

Great buck Ambush congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
          When i first got him in my hands i was thinking 6 1/2... Garguy came by and checked him out, he said 7 or 8. Steve has much more experience with these big mature East Texas Mules than i do. On the hoof he was EVERY BIT of 200lbs, i mustve gotten 15lbs of meat just off his neck! The writeup is in the works, posting the story tomorrow..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
          Awesome. Let us know what he scores.

Comment

Put a tape on him last night and did a rough score... i came up with 150 1/8" just posted the full story in around the campfire

Comment

I went camping this past weekend at Mission Tejas SP and was just amazed at how different that country is than where I'm used to hunting. Those steep drawls and ridges look like something you would see in the Midwest so it's no surprise that there would be deer of this caliber up there.

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
                Got a Stud Friday morning! Wanted to get a pic posted up for you guys... just getting settled in at the house. Full story will be posted in Around the Campfire, stay tuned!

,seen a couple toads already taken out of there this year, most guys aint post'in pics of them on the innerweb though

Comment

Heard several shots out there across the fence line and saw several trucks. White Chevy with tbh, you get em?

Fiance saw 9 bucks and 3 hot doe, they're still chasing even with the rain this morning.

Comment

This is the busiest I've ever seen it down here... Had a hard time even finding a camp site. When we did there is a group of about 40 people a little ways off playing volleyball until 2:00 in the morning, blaring music and yelling Had 4 people in my hunting area that I've never seen anyone before. And haven't laid eyes on a deer in the stand yet. Been a bad opening weekend to say the least!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mid afternoon success

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nicely done! Story?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats, on a nice buck!

Comment

I spent all day out in the woods and saw a glimpse of one buck this morning about 9:30 and then 2 doe this evening. Found some good fresh scrapes but no bucks chasing and the one i did see was just feeding.

Comment

Only heard maybe 8 or 9 shots all day and sounded like they were on private land from where i was

Comment

Originally posted by robert97dodge View Post
                                Only heard maybe 8 or 9 shots all day and sounded like they were on private land from where i was
                                Yall get that slow soaking rain all morning? I was in Trinity and there wasn't much movin, till midday when it quit

Comment

Working...
                                X