Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post
    Not sure why the pic didn't show up.
    What section is that pic from?

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra768 View Post
      What section is that pic from?
      5E. First I've seen on cam.

Comment

SO if I only have a young spike coming to my feeder, Should I move spots and sit in the woods more off of the feeder to up my chances of seeing does?

Comment

More corn in the same spot. If your feeder isn't putting out much, there's not much incentive to hit your feeder over someone else's.

Hand corn in a new spot.
          Corn with a bag of protein feed.

Hand corning in a large area has worked well for me over the years. I usually put out 2 or 3 bags of corn and hunted it the 3rd day. Pigs might make that difficult or not.

Comment

I have a gravity feeder so it is already there but I am wondering if that is my problem.

Comment

I put my spinner on 20 secs three times a day. Pigs are tearing it up but I figure there's only a couple weeks left. I'm getting more deer, just not the ones I'd like to see. Some good prospects in a year or two though.

Comment

good morning everybody. I was just wondering if anybody has a stand I could possibly use for hogs tomorrow morning or evening. My wife and I are expecting a baby anyday so I am playing it safe and took all my stuff down for the year. Good luck to those out

Comment

Anyone going out this evening to brave the weather?

Comment

Originally posted by a21davis View Post
                    Anyone going out this evening to brave the weather?
                    I went this morning but wind was blowing too hard. I had lot of action on cam last night but nothing after 11. I'm not sure if I can stand to sit tonight unless wind calms down

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Comment

Im gonna go out once my area opens up after for and try to sit in a tree

Comment

Cold Update

Braved the 28 degrees this AM. Saw a spike, 10"-10pt, and an old 14" 6pt. They ate corn together for an hour. Came back out after 4 this afternoon and saw nothing, not even a tree rat. Pulled the card and realized I left 10mins too early this AM and got there an hour late this PM. Oh well, it was the wife's B-day, so I had domestic obligations during the day.

Chasing a crab claw 10pt with G2 kicker.

There was an 8.5yo, 8pt on the table this evening at checkout from 11A.

Comment

Got a hog this evening. 97lbs field dressed

Comment

Congrats, Davis.

I shot two huge boars with my bow this season at Bullis. I guess I hit them both too far forward on the shoulder plate. Neither one of them so much as squealed, yet the arrow stuck in both. One is back eating my corn.

When at the ranch, they're fun to shoot in packs with the AR.

Comment

Originally posted by a21davis View Post
                              Got a hog this evening. 97lbs field dressed
                              Way to go!

Comment

So you're saying there's a chance...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X