Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody seeing anything?

Comment

Headed in for evening sit or more like fresh air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been here all day (except lunch break). Seen a spike about 730ish and nothing since then

Comment

Might be a wet afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by a21davis View Post
            Might be a wet afternoon
            I hope we get some and as long as it stops right before dark

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm tagged out, took another doe this morning. No sign of the Axis that came in Thursday afternoon. Taking this evening off and will check my camera later this week. Tom 6A-3

Comment

Congrats Tom

Comment

Originally posted by born-two-hunt View Post
                  I'm tagged out, took another doe this morning. No sign of the Axis that came in Thursday afternoon. Taking this evening off and will check my camera later this week. Tom 6A-3
                  Congrats! Well done

Comment

I pulled all equipment out yesterday from my location and my sons. Gonna have to work with my son a bit, he is disappointed that he can't shoot a big buck since his area closed out for bucks a couple weeks ago, he lost some interest in hunting there and he has a few band concerts and region finals coming up in mid December. There were more hogs in his area than anything else, most I've seen in years...

My schedule is full and I have upcoming hunts planned at the farm and at the ranch for the rest of year.

Comment

I helped a guy look for a nice 9pt he shot in my area (8A) a few weeks ago. Pretty sure the buck showed up on my cam Saturday morning. I'm sure he'll be relieved to see the buck is doing fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Kybowhuntr View Post
                        I helped a guy look for a nice 9pt he shot in my area (8A) a few weeks ago. Pretty sure the buck showed up on my cam Saturday morning. I'm sure he'll be relieved to see the buck is doing fine.

Pencil neck buck 2.5yrs old, not sure if he would have made 13"

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                          Pencil neck buck 2.5yrs old, not sure if he would have made 13"
                          He would definitely make 13 he didn't give me any good shots Saturday but I had pics a couple months ago that I've deleted. I'm guessing 15. Here's the other side.

Comment

Ok well he might be over 13, still a very young buck, and you should pass on him, please wait for a mature buck

Comment

Would be a nice buck. Cant say I would pass on him because if my area wasnt closed for bucks I would of shot a spike. The spike is the only legal deer coming to my feeder during the day and yes that inlcudes does. All of the does are fawns and the bucks do not make 13"

Comment

Young deer!

Comment

Working...
                                X