No announcement yet.

Camp Bullis 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddies Processing, its close to the house and they've done 2 deer for me and I've had zero complaints. I've had a few beers with some of the guys that work they and they're all good ole boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool deal, I do my own deer but I might donate some hogs in the future. I took my wifes hog skull over to Otteas to get European mounted. It should turn out good

Comment

Nice, post some pics of the euro when its done. If we were at the ranch i would have just done it up. I don't mind Eddies as they're a small outfit and its local business so they make some money and i get prime cuts done. Saves me from having to bleed it out in a slurry for a few days.

Comment

I sure will, it had some pretty big cutters on it

Comment

Originally posted by MilMan View Post
            Nice, post some pics of the euro when its done. If we were at the ranch i would have just done it up. I don't mind Eddies as they're a small outfit and its local business so they make some money and i get prime cuts done. Saves me from having to bleed it out in a slurry for a few days.

I just donated my hog there at eddies. He is a great guy and great customer service.

Comment

Do you know if he sales the meat or donates it?

Comment

He donate it. In fact I had killed 3 hogs and brought them and and had him make me 40 lbs of sausage and donated the rest. That left me with 2 boxes of meat. When the people came to pick up the donated meat they accidentally took one of my boxes of meat. But they made it right he gave me a box of his personal sausage he had made for his family which was mixed 50/50 with wild hog and domestic pig and on top of that gave me like 8-10 deer sausage links that he had made which were amazing. This is and upstanding member of our community and anyone looking to support local small business should use him.

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Had a big boar with an ear tag sitting under the feeder for about a half hour this morning, waiting for it to go off. Could make him out in the binos. Couldn't manage a shot when it was light enough, then something spooked him. Took off quick.

Side note, first year for me using a drop away rest. Thing squeaked as I drew this morning. How do I fix that? New felt? I wiped the arrow down and brushed up the felt. Seemed to work for now...

Comment

Really nice young 8 at the feeder now. Nice to see deer!

Comment

Must be nice. Almost all of my photos are night time.

Comment

Originally posted by a21davis View Post
                          Must be nice. Almost all of my photos are night time.
                          What spot are you in again?

Comment

5B

Comment

Lots of pigs up there too? I'm overrun with them here in 5E.

Comment

Only have 1 on camera but not at my feeder. ithink alot has to do with my setup. Never been the best at choosing where to set up

Comment

Working...
                                X