• Time
  • Show
Clear All

NICE!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Who has tickled the horns already this year

Comment

So walking to my blind, seen a yng buck with another deer. They were about 15 yds away. When I got to my blind, it was about 20 yrds from where I put it and up side down

Comment

I'm looking to try and hunt Camp Bullis next year and I though since it's fresh on everyone mind it would be ok to go over the process. I've read the rules and instructions but I guess I'm a slow learner.

You pay online for a tag/lottery chance.

You have a small window to scout areas.

They have a drawing and if you get picked you contact them ASAP to claim your area.

You can set up or area during specific times determined by the ever changing training schedule.

Season starts and you go to hunt.

I'm more fuzzy on this below:
          Check in before hunt and after hunt at desk?

If you kill something you bring it by the check station?

There is range control and GW Nearby if assistance or issues is needed..?

Did I miss any thing or am I way off? When do they give you time before the season to set up feeders, stands, and re-fill feeders if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel185 View Post
            I'm looking to try and hunt Camp Bullis next year and I though since it's fresh on everyone mind it would be ok to go over the process. I've read the rules and instructions but I guess I'm a slow learner.

You pay online for a tag/lottery chance.

You have a small window to scout areas.

They have a drawing and if you get picked you contact them ASAP to claim your area.

You can set up or area during specific times determined by the ever changing training schedule.

Season starts and you go to hunt.

I'm more fuzzy on this below:
            Check in before hunt and after hunt at desk? If it's working you check in by phone and out at kiosk

If you kill something you bring it by the check station? Correct there is a check table at the kiosk

There is range control and GW Nearby if assistance or issues is needed..? Correct, if you need the warden call, he's a good guy and will help out no problem.

Did I miss any thing or am I way off? When do they give you time before the season to set up feeders, stands, and re-fill feeders if needed. You have to have a JBSA Isportsman account, and on there they post a 21 day schedule and there it will list if your area is open and for what type of activity. .

Comment

Originally posted by msims6288 View Post
              This year's Euro mount in progress
              Nice! Did you get it finished?

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kybowhuntr View Post
                Nice! Did you get it finished?

Got him cleaned. I'll whiten it later this week. I think he looks pretty angry.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, turned out great!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

New schedule up on the hunting tab. My area is open this weekend! Looks like most are open.

Comment

Oh how I wish we could hunt on holidays...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                            Nice
                            Dang! That looks good! Got a Bobcat skull I keep meaning to try.

Comment

think I am going to try to sit in my climber this sat even though I have no cameras up where I want to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by a21davis View Post
                                think I am going to try to sit in my climber this sat even though I have no cameras up where I want to hunt.
                                Where in gods greeen earth did you find a tree in south Texas that you can climb higher than 5 ft off the ground with a climbing stand???? Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X