Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post
    The threaded insert broke on one of my cams. Glad I had duct tape. lol
    Which browning camera is that I have been wanting to try them because the prices seem pretty reasonable but I've just been unsure about the quality of picture it takes at night. Do you have some night pictures you can load up to show me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
      Which browning camera is that I have been wanting to try them because the prices seem pretty reasonable but I've just been unsure about the quality of picture it takes at night. Do you have some night pictures you can load up to show me.
      This is the one pictured. It's pretty good for the price.

I also have one of their older "strikeforce" ones which is not so good. Pictures are blurry. I'll probably upgrade that one next year.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's a pic from the strikeforce model. It's pretty bad. Maybe they've changed things in 3 years though.
        Attached Files

Comment

This is the one pictured. It's pretty good for the price.

I also have one of their older "strikeforce" ones which is not so good. Pictures are blurry. I'll probably upgrade that one next year.
          That's not too bad at all I may have to invest.

Comment

Duct tape and multi tools, never leave home without them!

Comment

Freebie
              Attached Files

Comment

Best of luck if y'all are headed out this weekend. I'm going to take the weekend off and prep for my move to the home we're building. I'll probably top the feeder off and switch cards. Be safe.

Comment

What a feeling when you go to swap cam cards and the cameras been off the whole time. Good luck to all hunting today

Comment

Freebie
                    Nice

Comment

I walked in using my phone screen light. When I got within 10 yards, I heard something in the bushes and it sounded huge. In panic mode, I grabbed my flashlight and pointed it towards the blind. It was a porcupine trying to git in my blind. I'm just glad we didn't meet inside the blind. Haha! Note to self......... completely zip my blind upon exit for now on!

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to the few areas open. Cant wait till next weekend unless it changes on us again

Comment

Dropped a healthy 8pt, not a trophy but good body deer

Comment

4500 pics of pigs one camera this past week

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                                Dropped a healthy 8pt, not a trophy but good body deer
                                Congrats! Saw a small 7pt this morning. I'm just happy to finally see deer other than on cam

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X