Camp Bullis 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a21davis View Post
    Looks like I am doing 2 evening hunts at the end of the month since I have plans this weekend and the schedule changed drastically
    I took off to go tomorrow. 8A is the only area open tomorrow. Should be a short line at the door.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kybowhuntr View Post
      I took off to go tomorrow. 8A is the only area open tomorrow. Should be a short line at the door.

I might head out just to fill the feeder and check the cam for turkeys and hogs. I'm done with deer for the season. If I remember correctly, 8A closed for bucks after 2 were taken last year. Is there any word on a harvest log for this year?

Comment

Originally posted by msims6288 View Post
        I might head out just to fill the feeder and check the cam for turkeys and hogs. I'm done with deer for the season. If I remember correctly, 8A closed for bucks after 2 were taken last year. Is there any word on a harvest log for this year?
        I figured that the quota would be low. I'm hoping I can fill a tag before it closes. If not, there's plenty hogs. I've only had 3 mature does coming in together and none of them have fawns. I'm guessing coyotes have a lot to do with that

Comment

I hope they post the log weekly like they did last year. If nothing else, it was interesting to watch what was brought in.

I checked cams today. I have a single picture (out of 1200, between two cams) of one shooter, in the middle of the night. Talk about a ghost. So, you're saying there's a chance!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post
            I hope they post the log weekly like they did last year. If nothing else, it was interesting to watch what was brought in.

I checked cams today. I have a single picture (out of 1200, between two cams) of one shooter, in the middle of the night. Talk about a ghost. So, you're saying there's a chance!!!
            Yes sir, the 30 pointer will show up if you don't, standard SOP for Bullis deer.

Comment

I think I'm gonna go for a Royal Flush this wknd, Big Buck, Spike, Doe, Turkey and Hog.

Comment

Don't shoot a spike unless you want to mess up the buck chances for the other hunters in your area. A spike counts as a buck and comes off the buck quota for that area. Tom 6A-3

Comment

Tom I assure u big buck does pigs or Tom turkey only 6a7

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	24465462
                    Looks like as the hunting gets better, more the schedule narrows down.

Comment

[ATTACH]817484[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by born-two-hunt View Post
                        Don't shoot a spike unless you want to mess up the buck chances for the other hunters in your area. A spike counts as a buck and comes off the buck quota for that area. Tom 6A-3
                        Yes I know, I have hunted here before, trying to get all 220 hunters on a semi public hunt to all agree is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Kybowhuntr View Post

good luck

Comment

cool/cold front coming in today, the wind is going to be messed up for a couple days, while upper level winds coming from east,

~10mph winds all wknd.

Comment

south of SA, heavy rain right now, guess I'm not mowing this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                                good luck
                                Thanks! It looks like I need it. I'm starting to question my setup. Have had deer or hogs on cam in morning and afternoon every day except the days I hunt. Thinking I may be bumping them walking in. I'm anxious to checkck the cam today to see what activity I've had this week

Comment

Working...
                                X