No announcement yet.

Camp Bullis 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, i got a lot of hogs over my way that have been in both morning and night after feeder throws. I guess I'll try and stick a few small ones if it's slow. Might hold off the first day, but there definitely needs to be some hog population control conducted this season.

Comment

Got some time until gun season Hope you guys do well on Saturday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JCG View Post
        Got some time until gun season Hope you guys do well on Saturday!!!
        No worries, I know you'll be riding along with us until you are able to get out!

Comment

Originally posted by MilMan View Post
          Yeah, i got a lot of hogs over my way that have been in both morning and night after feeder throws. I guess I'll try and stick a few small ones if it's slow. Might hold off the first day, but there definitely needs to be some hog population control conducted this season.
          Had a ton of hogs during night time last season. Wish they would let us night hunt for hog control

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy View Post
            Yes, and I forgot to mention the double split brows.
            Sounds like an awesome buck. Would love to see it if you get a chance.

Comment

I agree they could let us night hunt, at least archery if its that big of a safety issue.

Comment

Originally posted by JCG View Post
                Had a ton of hogs during night time last season. Wish they would let us night hunt for hog control
                This! I've never done that. I think it would be good fun.

Comment

Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post
                  Sounds like an awesome buck. Would love to see it if you get a chance.
                  fairly new to green screen, not sure if you got pm

Comment

schedule change again

Comment

schedule change again
                      Looks like some areas were added to the open list for Saturday and Sunday. Good deal if anyone is in those areas from here!

Comment

Looks like some areas were added to the open list for Saturday and Sunday. Good deal if anyone is in those areas from here!
                        Looking forward to it, I wasn't able to hunt the first 2 weeks but I'll be out there on Saturday now. I was supposed to be able to go in this past weekend and got closed out and I know my feeder has to be empty it was 1/3 full almost 2 weeks ago and I don't have a funnel.

Comment

fairly new to green screen, not sure if you got pm
                          Got em. That's a heck of a buck. What did he score?

Comment

This time tomorrow I'll already be set up and waiting!

Comment

Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post
                              Got em. That's a heck of a buck. What did he score?
                              Couldn't find the score sheet, gross low 120's

There are more Bucks out there with the chocolate color antlers

Comment

This time tomorrow I'll already be set up and waiting!
                                Heck yeah, these cool mornings have been nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X