No announcement yet.

Camp Bullis 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks really calm actually, 2-3 mph but in the afternoon it shows it switching directions to the north.

Comment

Anyone going out tomorrow one last time before season. Im going out around lunch time to makesure feeder is good and pull cards

Comment

the winds could be 30mph, and I will still be out there!

Comment

Originally posted by a21davis View Post
          Anyone going out tomorrow one last time before season. Im going out around lunch time to makesure feeder is good and pull cards
          No sir, nope, not gonna do it, cause I don't know if troops have been around during the week and rather minimize my presence until it's go time.

Comment

I may try to get out there before 3. Would be nice to see a shooter on cam right before the first day.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy View Post
              the winds could be 30mph, and I will still be out there!
              Haha, fair enough. I usually don't care too much since I'm in a blind.

Comment

Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post
                Haha, fair enough. I usually don't care too much since I'm in a blind.

I hunted last year in the flood, only me and 2 other hunters only checked in that day, watched it rain solid for 9hrs, then about 4:30pm it completely stopped, while everyone was home watching TV or doing what knots, I harvested a nice 10pt buck with chocolate antlers.
                Last edited by That Guy; 09-29-2016, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Last edited by a21davis; 09-29-2016, 06:44 PM.

Comment

I hunted last year in the flood, only me and 2 other hunters only checked in that day, watched it rain solid for 9hrs, then about 4:30pm it completely stopped, while everyone was home watching TV or doing what knots, I harvested a nice 10pt buck with chocolate horns.
                    I didn't go out during the flood but I like hunting when it's raining. Keeps smells down, your movement is masked by the sound of the rain, and they seem to move a lot when it's just raining moderately and not a downpour.

Comment

I didn't go out during the flood but I like hunting when it's raining. Keeps smells down, your movement is masked by the sound of the rain, and they seem to move a lot when it's just raining moderately and not a downpour.
                      Oh it was a downpour for majority of the day.

Comment

Oh it was a downpour for majority of the day.
                        Have any pics of that buck?

Comment

Yeah, I'm pumped for Saturday. It's just going to be nice to be out in the woods. I'll pull the cards Saturday evening after the hunt. I know I have a few shooters that ghost in and out. I'll sit all day Saturday as they on cam at all different times there is no pattern to them coming in so I'll sit from sun up till sun down if need be.

Comment

Good luck to everyone that will be out. I am doing a morning hunt because I have some family things afternoon.

Comment

I'll be looking for a shooter buck and some turkeys in the morning. I'll take the afternoon off to get my daughter and sit with her in the evening. Hopefully, the hogs are on schedule and show around 7 p.m.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Have any pics of that buck?
                                Yes, and I forgot to mention the double split brows.

Comment

Working...
                                X