Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Todd View Post
    So when do they post the results?
    Pretty much when they feel like it. I would expect it at the end of the day.

Comment

I can confirm they have at-least started antlerless/spike... i have a pending second draw on one of mine now

Comment

Originally posted by garrettasdf View Post
        I can confirm they have at-least started antlerless/spike... i have a pending second draw on one of mine now
        Me too.

Comment

That was a few weeks ago if we're talking about youth anyway.if adult I'm excited...cmon good news...edit-yup pending 2nd draw here too

Comment

I just received notification that I was selected for Gun: deer antlerless/spike at dinosaur valley SP. very exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
              That was a few weeks ago
              No sir they are done with antlerless spike adult just did it =)... No dice here congrats to those who got it

edit- sorry shoulda said non youth =)

Comment

I just won for Gun deer antlerless spike at Bastrop state park!!! Had 3 points in that category

Comment

x2

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                    I just won for Gun deer antlerless spike at Bastrop state park!!! Had 3 points in that category
                    Congrats! I thought about that park myself since it's close. You'll have to post some pics and write up of your hunt

Comment

0/2 so far (of 7 for today)

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                        Awesome draw!! I know the park and biologist running the hunt well. Be prepared, there have been several Red Stag killed, and several more running about.

Comment

11 points still wasn't enough for GD antlerless/spike

Comment

Pending second draw in the 3 I applied for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                              11 points still wasn't enough for GD antlerless/spike
                              Dang! You put in for South Llano?

Comment

I'm celebrating pass over on doe and spike....all three entries were for popular exotic hunt locations.

Comment

Working...
                                X