X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patiently waiting the drawing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was drawn for archery 2 years ago on lake Brownwood sp with absolute no points, an most of the hunters there said they had been trying for around 5 years, so does this whole points thing even actually work? Now still to date that has been the only one that I got picked for. Maybe it was just a fluke in the system.

Comment

Originally posted by cphillips View Post
        I was drawn for archery 2 years ago on lake Brownwood sp with absolute no points, an most of the hunters there said they had been trying for around 5 years, so does this whole points thing even actually work? Now still to date that has been the only one that I got picked for. Maybe it was just a fluke in the system.
        I got drawn for in archery hunt last year with zero points and this year zero points

Comment

You still have a chance even with 0 points. Consider yourself lucky. I added my girlfriend on to my application for archery deer at the Chap 2 years ago. It was a way for me to buy a preference point until my buddies could apply with me the following year, as she lowered my chance of drawing. Low and behold, we were drawn lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hogman$ View Post
            I got drawn for in archery hunt last year with zero points and this year zero points
            It seems to me that however they do the draws it self, having points simply means you have multiple "raffle tickets" instead of just the one

Comment

Waiting results also.
              My son has 6pts in most categories. Maybe this will be his year, he already won a trip to First Point thanks to LBH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are drawing youth now ,

Comment

Sent you a PM about this hunt.

Comment

How do you know when they are drawing for which hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by ownels View Post
                      You'll get an email if your drawn or it will say pending 2nd draw if you check website status after the draw (as far as exactly when I have no idea)

Good luck to all that applied. I'm hoping for a youth hunt draw. Ive heard they really put on great hunts for the kids. Have about 6 average points in all the gun deer being drawn today in the adult category, would be awesome but not expecting it.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                        You still have a chance even with 0 points. Consider yourself lucky. I added my girlfriend on to my application for archery deer at the Chap 2 years ago. It was a way for me to buy a preference point until my buddies could apply with me the following year, as she lowered my chance of drawing. Low and behold, we were drawn lol.
                        Yup only place I've been drawn is the chap for archery...racked up points in all other categories and had almost none for archery because I was a little nervous about applying for it by myself since my dad doesn't bow hunt....wouldn't you know it I decided what the heck I'll starting building points for it and got drawn..was even lucky enough to be the only 2nd draw card drawn (didn't get in in the first draw for it)t's definitely a lottery

Comment

Originally posted by ownels View Post

I checked status and half of youth that we had enterd are pending second

Comment

Originally posted by Swamphunterfw View Post
                            All our you still say application received except the antlerless that was drawn before today..Maybe we got lucky on one or they just haven't drawn that location yet...wishful thinking

Comment

So when do they post the results?

Comment

Originally posted by Swamphunterfw View Post
                                I think you might be looking at the Youth Antlerless/Spike that they drew last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X