• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
    nothing in that place !
    Saw a squirrel one time.

Comment

More than I've seen

Comment

Just had some guy walk through behind me. When I coughed he about messed his pants. No stand, just his bow. Looked like he was attempting the spot and spook method.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Or scouting...

Comment

Anyone else out squirrel watching in the cold. They got to eat to stay warm. Good luck this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by dukslayer69 View Post
              Or scouting...

You scout with an arrow nocked?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                You scout with an arrow nocked?

Haha no

Comment

Any excitement out there today Kirby? I figured the cold weather might have the deer moving

Comment

Lake Grapevine 2016-2017

One guy and a squirrel.

Real exciting.

Comment

It's Grapevine, once the switch has been turned off they disappear and go nocturnal.

Comment

Hmm...those deer I just saw weren't nocturnal! Almost had a shot but just out of range.

Comment

Originally posted by txfrog View Post
                          Hmm...those deer I just saw weren't nocturnal! Almost had a shot but just out of range.
                          That's good to hear. I generally responding to not seeing bucks.
                          Last edited by Budman68; 12-10-2016, 08:40 AM.

Comment

I managed to coerce at least 2 deer to blow at me yesterday eve, the couldn't see me but the did smell me...I guess they didn't like that I had a shower and washed my hunting clothes and got a bit sweaty fighting through the brush and thorns. one of those thorns made it all the way home, lodged in my thigh - how fun. Grapevine, just when i though i had a chance of shooting a B&C you revealed that you were just teasing me...

Comment

I just saw another 8-10 deer including one of those big bucks you speak of. If only I had set up in a slightly different spot. He was just a hair out of range. Good morning of hunting so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                                It's Grapevine, once the switch has been turned off they disappear and go nocturnal.
                                That's funny...I killed a buck out there once on the last evening of the last day of the season with his head up a does rearend..it's not over till it's over

Comment

Working...
                                X