Lake Grapevine 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny quest View Post
    I shot it. And it was Not grapevine. Try Decatur grasslands Although it only had 110 in of antler it's by far one of the more mature deer I've had in now range .its no Kirby 86 buck! Lol
    Congratulations on a nice buck I was up at the grasslands on Saturday hunting didn't see a thing accept a gut pile from somebody else's deer, 30 yards from where I set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
      Nice Grapevine buck Anthony!

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
        Congratulations on a nice buck I was up at the grasslands on Saturday hunting didn't see a thing accept a gut pile from somebody else's deer, 30 yards from where I set up.
        I'm back on the land locked portion. It's nice having a public land spot all to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny quest View Post
          I'm back on the land locked portion. It's nice having a public land spot all to myself.
          Unit 10?

Comment

Not that you feel comfortable releasing that info but just wondering.

Comment

Nice buck. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

GOOD NEWS: Two Saturdays ago, my friend and I ran into three of our "armed friends" that have been ruining the deer hunting for over two months. Alerted the game wardens and they were caught a few hours later at the 377 parking lot. Wardens wrote them 7 tickets for various State violations plus Corp ticketed them with a federal trespassing violation.

We won't have to worry about them again. Happy (undisturbed) hunting!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Head Shots View Post
                    GOOD NEWS: Two Saturdays ago, my friend and I ran into three of our "armed friends" that have been ruining the deer hunting for over two months. Alerted the game wardens and they were caught a few hours later at the 377 parking lot. Wardens wrote them 7 tickets for various State violations plus Corp ticketed them with a federal trespassing violation.

Great stuff! Thank you!

Comment

very very nice...hopefully they learned their lesson and won't be back!

Comment

That is great-I wonder if it was the same person(s) out shooting Saturday morning at 5:30am!!

Comment

Two pound come to mind:
                          1. Stupid is as stupid does...
                          2. Folks will reap what they sow.

Reap it.....nimrods.

Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                            very very nice...hopefully they learned their lesson and won't be back!
                            I was with Travis the game warden when he got the call. Later he called me back and said they received about $2000.00 worth of fines each person. Should be a little quieter and safer in the woods for a while.

Comment

PRAISE JESUS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

beautiful

Comment

Working...
                                X