Lake Grapevine 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dukslayer69 View Post
    It was very packed saturday. No one out Sunday for the most part.

I'll be out everyday expect Monday and Wednesday for the next week and half, I'll let u know how packed it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ever have room for an extra? Ive been so busy getting after a deer this season that I have yet to make it out a time or two before the split. Would love to though!

Let me know if you wouldnt mind me tagging along one morning. I have pretty much all my own gear, decoy sled, mojo, lucky duck, wonderduck, decoys... pretty much all of it .

Wouldnt mind sharing my spots if you ever get to the east side of the metroplex either

Comment

Lake Grapevine 2016-2017

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
      Ever have room for an extra? Ive been so busy getting after a deer this season that I have yet to make it out a time or two before the split. Would love to though!

Let me know if you wouldnt mind me tagging along one morning. I have pretty much all my own gear, decoy sled, mojo, lucky duck, wonderduck, decoys... pretty much all of it .

Wouldnt mind sharing my spots if you ever get to the east side of the metroplex either

Sounds good I'll let u know
      Last edited by dukslayer69; 11-17-2016, 11:40 AM.

Comment

It's freakin cold out here!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
          It's freakin cold out here!

What! I was sweating my nads off...didn't see a single deer either. I need to start tracking you since you know where all the deer are lol

Comment

Ducks moved all day, I assume deer did the same
            Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by dukslayer69 View Post
              Ducks moved all day, I assume deer did the same
              Good luck!

I did see tons of ducks, so close I could have shot them with the bow lol.

Comment

Just one of the many flocks of ducks that were in the air near me yesterday.

Comment

Pretty slow day on my end. Starting to think it's on the way to bein over

Comment

Saw a 9 point walking around 40 yds away while duck hunting, he was so dumb, we shot a group of 4 like right before that

Comment

Didn't really expect this south wind today but I've been seeing deer. Problem is it's the SAME deer I've been seeing for the past 3 days in a row that I have no interest in shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                        Didn't really expect this south wind today but I've been seeing deer. Problem is it's the SAME deer I've been seeing for the past 3 days in a row that I have no interest in shooting.

Dang. Good luck! Hope a buck comes strolling through for ya!

Comment

I saw 5 deer this morning. 1 decent buck a spike 2 does and a fawn.

Comment

My setup this morning. Who can find the blind?

Comment

Originally posted by jbhunting39 View Post
                              My setup this morning. Who can find the blind?

you don't have gps data embedded so i'm unable to locate it

Comment

Just seen a buck 6 or 8pt, and a doe going at it. Good luck to those who got permits

Comment

Working...
                                X