SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
    Well that ain't gonna happen cause I ain't goons be knocking any beehives down any time soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Turns off video recorder with a sigh.....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't have any idea what the heck yall are talking about.....but awesome fishing trip Cmh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
        Don't have any idea what the heck yall are talking about.....but awesome fishing trip Cmh!

I'm usually clueless when i wake up too

Comment

Yawn....much to do about nothin

Comment

Yeah I don't speak the girlfriend language I guess. Just stay away from my beehives. No seriously. That is not a metaphor ha ha

Comment

A little daddy daughter time. She keeps stealing my arrows.

Comment

Hey my two were doing the sane earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
                  Boo hoo! That's the best part. Enjoy. I can not wait until my grand daughters are old enough to shoot. I'm gonna be in heaven. I pray I'm there to help them catch their first fish and shoot their first critter.

Comment

Nice shark Chris. Is it a bull shark? That dude Oz is the man down on PINS,I'll bet that was a lot of fun.

Comment

BTW, the left side of my screen cracked.....

Comment

Dad stopped by with some spicy pickled quail eggs from woodys smokehouse up north on 45. Them suckers are good..... and hot. Definitely gonna have to make some of my own

Comment

Yes it was a bull

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                            Boo hoo! That's the best part. Enjoy. I can not wait until my grand daughters are old enough to shoot. I'm gonna be in heaven. I pray I'm there to help them catch their first fish and shoot their first critter.

Love shooting arrows and bb guns and fishing with my little one. Weird thing is she shoots my traditional arrows better than the shorter carbon fiber arrows that go with that pink Bear bow. Looks like a javelin launcher!!! [emoji12]

Comment

Love shooting arrows and bb guns and fishing with my little one. Weird thing is she shoots my traditional arrows better than the shorter carbon fiber arrows that go with that pink Bear bow. Looks like a javelin launcher!!! [emoji12]
                              It is the plastic vanes and vane contact. Your trad arrows likely have feathers. I stripped the vanes off my girls arrows and fletched them with feathers and they now fly like darts.

Comment

Getting around 30 fresh hatched quail tomorrow. 6 to 8 weeks and there will be some good eatin

Comment

Working...
                                X