SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
    Yes sir. Just barely. Went to the Dr. yesterday, waiting on results.

( No, Daniel and Lee I'm not pregnant) ( so you're both off the hook)

Ha, I gotcha both!!!!

We'll see what the results are. Maybe they can finally figure something out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    The dr called, he said it's either dementia, or limpdikitis. Either way, the blue pill will help make life more interesting for whatever time you have left

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
      The dr called, he said it's either dementia, or limpdikitis. Either way, the blue pill will help make life more interesting for whatever time you have left
      I tried the blue pill. Got stuck in my throat and I had a stiff neck for more than 4 hours. [emoji16]

Comment

Scored another interview next Tuesday. Got one Friday, both financial advisor positions. With modern woodmen and northwestern mutual. Not sure that I want a glorified sales position, but it's a step towards having a job lined up by graduation at the beginning of august, if not before then.

Think I'm going to go to a career fair tomorrow too, and sling out some more paper. Been busy lately, have already sent out resumes to at least a dozen or more companies.

Comment

I tried the blue pill. Got stuck in my throat and I had a stiff neck for more than 4 hours. [emoji16]

I heard AJ tried to use it but it never worked. I told him it wasn't a suppository

Comment

I'll leave that one for Lee. He knows all about swa....... I can't say it, I don't want to go to the cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
              I heard AJ tried to use it but it never worked. I told him it wasn't a suppository
              I heard the same thing. What's up with guys and cows always wanting to stick things up their rears?

Comment

Never would have needed it if I didn't see your so called "dance moves". Talk about a chubby killer It was bad enough seeing you dress up as your brother going to a night club

Comment

Never would have needed it if I didn't see your so called "dance moves". Talk about a chubby killer It was bad enough seeing you dress up as your brother going to a night club

Oh I got moves!!

Comment

So do I, doesn't mean others would call them "good", or that other people want to see so-called "moves"

Comment

So do I, doesn't mean others would call them "good", or that other people want to see so-called "moves"

Well your moves I would understand. I bet you look like Cmh knocking down a bee hive.

Comment

Well your moves I would understand. I bet you look like Cmh knocking down a bee hive.
                        You're giving me too much credit

Comment

Oh I got movements!!
                          FIFY!!!!!

Comment

FIFY!!!!!

Lol

Comment

FIFY!!!!!

You win. I just spit my dr pepper out

Comment

Well that ain't gonna happen cause I ain't goons be knocking any beehives down any time soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X