Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmack View Post
    [emoji15]
    You'll always have Keith. I doubt we'll turn him with all the hard work he puts in with the wheelie bow

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
      You'll always have Keith. I doubt we'll turn him with all the hard work he puts in with the wheelie bow

My young padawon. Y'all should all strive to have his commitment [emoji41]

Comment

So the wife is calling to set me up a get together with Mr. Jenkins she says. This could get good!!

Comment

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
          So the wife is calling to set me up a get together with Mr. Jenkins she says. This could get good!!

I remember when my wife told me to stop looking for a used Black Widow PCH and to just order the custom one I really wanted.

Comment

I remember all those time I told my wife to deal with it, I'm buying a new gun, boat, bow, cow, knife, etc! End of story!

And I live to tell about it...

Comment

Ha ha ha. Luckily my wife is a hunter gal and understands. She will probably be wanting one of these bows too

Comment

So far this deer season could be EPIC!

Comment

My young padawon. Y'all should all strive to have his commitment [emoji41]
                  Its only because im going to strive to be better than levi Morgan then once that happens im going to start shooting a stick bow

Comment

Originally posted by kabanh View Post
                    Its only because im going to strive to be better than levi Morgan then once that happens im going to start shooting a stick bow

So you're saying you're never going to shoot a stick bow.

Comment

So you're saying you're never going to shoot a stick bow.
                      It might take a little bit but ill get up there I give it two years and ill be shooting asa in the same class as you I have the want to and abilities too

Comment

I remember all those time I told my wife to deal with it, I'm buying a new gun, boat, bow, cow, knife, etc! End of story!

And I live to tell about it...
                        Ohhhhhh reallllllllllllly???!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                          Ohhhhhh reallllllllllllly???!!!!!!
                          Yeah you want me to teach you how to say that?

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                            Before all is said and done... you are going to single handedly turn the folks on this thread into trad hunters
                            Getting stickbows into the hand of new archers, has always been something I enjoy doing. If these guys want to embrace the art of the stick and string, well that's an added bonus!

Even I'm not 100% stickbow only

Comment

Yeah you want me to teach you how to say that?
                              Yeah, teach me how you do it brother, because I call major league BS!!!!!!!

But you talk a good game!

Comment

Yup. I can talk big here since she doesn't watch it. What she doesn't see doesn't hurt me

Comment

Working...
                                X