No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think today is going to turn into a slaughter. Yotes put a serious hurtin on moms chicken supply last night, even getting her 3 geese which sent her over the edge. About to go set up the call and climb into the ladder stand with the ar

Comment

So turkey season is officially over and I'm kind of sad over it. It sounds pathetic I know, but I drowned my sorrows in a bottle of wild turkey last night ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So use a suppressor or not to use a suppressor. Now these are some of life's serious dilemmas. If i were to get trigger happy i could melt my only big bore can. Either way, something about to die

Comment

Get a better can.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
            Get a better can.

I bought the can i could afford for bolt gun hunting, not full auto ar runs. Wish we were all made of money and could just go buy the best of whatever we want.

Comment

Wouldn't it be nice. I got a thunderbeast for my equipment [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                I bought the can i could afford for bolt gun hunting, not full auto ar runs. Wish we were all made of money and could just go buy the best of whatever we want.
                I wish ...

Went and shot some skeet for some fun with a Cousin who has done it competitively. Me and my 870 and him and his o/u.

Needless to say, I ended up using his and becoming even more jealous. Fun, but jealous.
                Last edited by jer_james; 05-16-2016, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Start saving pennies. A thunderbeast can be had around 900 with discounts. Sean cody may could help you

Comment

Originally posted by misson1 View Post
                    I got a game cart that I'm getting rid of for $25 if anyone is interested thanks 936 537-4808 don't need anymore
                    Do you have a picture?

Comment

I have a picture but the guys said I can't post stuff like that anymore [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
                        I have a picture but the guys said I can't post stuff like that anymore [emoji12]
                        Horse pucky, you can post anything here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                          Horse pucky, you can post anything here.

The whole banter thing definitely makes you feel more free ...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            The whole banter thing definitely makes you feel more free ...
                            As it should. I thought I'd try it this year since we had some
                            Suggestions last year.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                              As it should. I thought I'd try it this year since we had some
                              Suggestions last year.

Job well done

Comment

It's summer and I'm having fun and all but I can't wait to be in a tree with a hopefully cooler deer season that 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X