SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
    If chester got anything like we did last night, I'll be glad we only did 1 day. It was already sticky and hot there, and it was a cow patty floater here last night. Rubber boot time.
    Yes sir, I struggled with the heat yesterday. I'm glad we got both rounds done yesterday, though because it will be a muggy, muddy mess today!

Comment

The infamous Chester Mosquito shot. It was zipping this year!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPc9ituQJD0"]Chester 16 Mosquito - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Looks like I missed everything.

Got up this morning to go chase some fast food, pouring rain again.

Comment

What is everyone up to today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Tod, give Andy a chance to suck in next time you're taking pictures. Lol. That looks fun. I'm definitely going next year with y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
              Dang Tod, give Andy a chance to suck in next time you're taking pictures. Lol. That looks fun. I'm definitely going next year with y'all.
              No kidding. Good thing i went to the gym today. That gut has to go!

Comment

Well, I went fishing. Every available outlet that reports weather/wind said 5mph until 1.

WRONG!!!

It was blowing bad. We waded a reef and I managed to catch a hard head on my tout tail. Then we went to another spot where we caught, can you guess?

Hard head.
                So we went to another spot and I caught,

Get this,

A TROUT! 18" and into the cooler. Finally we are going to put some in there.

Nope, only one all day. Rough wind, dirty water, if we had known it was going to be like that, we'd have stayed home.

O well, it was better than working. Home now, gear put up, about to take a shower, cook these fillets and then go to bed.

Y'all keep it down.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Still raining over here. Party was a hit. Luckily everyone was kind of full before the rain.

Comment

Comment

Pool in the rain. Now...the afterparty

Comment

ritas

Comment

Bout to throw down on some surf and turf.
                          Fried speckled trout and venison back strap. Even gonna have some veggies on the side. I'm fairly certain I'll be in a food coma the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                            Bout to throw down on some surf and turf.
                            Fried speckled trout and venison back strap. Even gonna have some veggies on the side. I'm fairly certain I'll be in a food coma the rest of the day.

Yep, get in your sweat pants for that action

Comment

I just made some shut up and eat it. A dish we coined a while back when me and my buddies were all broke. Hamburger helper with deer, corn and mac n cheese all mixed in... didnt have any meat when we first made it. Good stuff. Now shut up and eat it

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                                I just made some shut up and eat it. A dish we coined a while back when me and my buddies were all broke. Hamburger helper with deer, corn and mac n cheese all mixed in... didnt have any meat when we first made it. Good stuff. Now shut up and eat it
                                I've done that before. I always made it with venison.

Comment

Working...
                                X