SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
    Well, then I guess you're in the in crowd. Remember that this particular thread is where we come to BS. ( which we do a lot of)
    Daniel and Lee ( Dmack and bowonly, aka poleonly, have a love affair going on.) Eddie is the local drill sergeant, Tod, Tmiddleton, is the sweet one, but he has a bit of a twisted side.

I'm the fat, bald awesome dude, who kills plenty of deer and catches all the fish, but is always working.

O, and apparently I'm real ugly.

And, I'm probably the instigator.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    You always working? Shoot in the one lives at work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
      Little tug boat? And I can fix that second part but I won't...work is tough today

See, that's the problem, you're over compensating. That's the "attachment" to the tug.

You better hurry up, all that water on the right side is gonna spill out to the left.

Comment

Well, then I guess you're in the in crowd. Remember that this particular thread is where we come to BS. ( which we do a lot of)
        Daniel and Lee ( Dmack and bowonly, aka poleonly, have a love affair going on.) Eddie is the local drill sergeant, Tod, Tmiddleton, is the sweet one, but he has a bit of a twisted side.

I'm the fat, bald awesome dude, who kills plenty of deer and catches all the fish, but is always working.

Hahaha.. Cool. Do u hunt anything else besides deer?

Comment

TOW BOAT...repeat after me tow boat, a tug is a useless entity that stays in the harbor and works at the beck and call of the ship

Comment

Originally posted by LilMissHunter View Post
            Hahaha.. Cool. Do u hunt anything else besides deer?
            I hunt everything. Though I don't get to do it as much as I'd like to. I've hunted and fished all my life. It's what I do. If I haven't hunted it yet, I'm sure it's on my bucket list. I'm working on filling it out.

Comment

TOW BOAT...repeat after me tow boat, a tug is a useless entity that stays in the harbor and works at the beck and call of the ship

Stop protesting, no one really cares. It's just semantics to us lay people.

Go back to your tug boat.

I mean tow.....
              [emoji16]

Comment

Don't be jealous of what Dmack and I have! And Tod twisted? Sometimes (spoken in a Mexican accent....he knows what I'm talking about). Lol. But seriously lilmisshunter, you won't find a better group of guys. All of us will give you the shirt off our back. We just expect the same. Wait....what? Not like that. Dang backspace button don't work!

Comment

My name is Tara. I am a single mom of 3. I have a 15 month old daughter, 3 year old son and 6 year old son. I have worked for the city in transportation and public works department for 6 years doing budget for capital projects mostly street projects. I love to hunt and fish and SCUBA dive. I also enjoy baseball, camping, yard work and long walks through the park lol. I'm a soccer mom and I drive a mini van lol. I am highly sarcastic and joke a lot. I'm 29 years old. There's my story so now y'all can know me a little better[emoji18]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hunt everything. Though I don't get to do it as much as I'd like to. I've hunted and fished all my life. It's what I do. If I haven't hunted it yet, I'm sure it's on my bucket list. I'm working on filling it out.

I hunt every Saturday it's my escape. I mostly hunt grasslands because it's close. I have never hunted migratory birds so I'm looking forward to that this season.

Comment

You forgot short. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by LilMissHunter View Post
                        My name is Tara. I am a single mom of 3. I have a 15 month old daughter, 3 year old son and 6 year old son. I have worked for the city in transportation and public works department for 6 years doing budget for capital projects mostly street projects. I love to hunt and fish and SCUBA dive. I also enjoy baseball, camping, yard work and long walks through the park lol. I'm a soccer mom and I drive a mini van lol. I am highly sarcastic and joke a lot. I'm 29 years old. There's my story so now y'all can know me a little better[emoji18]

Hey that sounds like a dating site ad. ...gents I knew she was suspicious lol

Comment

Hahahaha not looking for a boyfriend trust me. I enjoy doing what I want when I want. I'm hard headed, most guys can't deal with that.

Comment

So I was going through the pichers on my phone and I think my 2 yearold wants to go deer hunting this year

Comment

HaHaHaHaHaHa - Payday, Friday and now this. GREAT day.

Comment

So I was going through the pichers on my phone and I think my 2 yearold wants to go deer hunting this year

Awwww look at him he's ready to go daddy. So cute!

Comment

Working...
                                X