SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
    Get your sorry tail over to the trad forum and participate on the selfbow thread!!!
    I've seen it but havent had much time to look. Been a long week. Arvin should be giving you some good info. I also got most of my info off the primitive archer forum

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
      I bought some scrapers... but I am without a good draw knife, so I am stalled out at the moment. Wish they had some good ones you could order new online.
      There should be all kinds of good ones online. I bought a small, yet pricey one from woodcraft on 1960.

Comment

These last few pages gave me a good laugh! Lil Mis Hunter, LOL

Comment

You guys sux. Someone that doesn't look like the back end of a mule comes on here and y'all run her off (not including little wolf or Holly). Then I have to see a blown up version of Damian's mug.
          No offense Lil miss hunter - we have seriously had people come on here before and cause problems. Since you are from DFW and the SAM is near Houston, and the above mentioned, there was some concern.
          That is partially why there are now two SHNF threads. The banter thread is where we have gravitated, but if stuff gets outta hand, we can get back to the formal thread.
          FYI

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
            You guys sux. Someone that doesn't look like the back end of a mule comes on here and y'all run her off (not including little wolf or Holly). Then I have to see a blown up version of Damian's mug.
            No offense Lil miss hunter - we have seriously had people come on here before and cause problems. Since you are from DFW and the SAM is near Houston, and the above mentioned, there was some concern.
            That is partially why there are now two SHNF threads. The banter thread is where we have gravitated, but if stuff gets outta hand, we can get back to the formal thread.
            FYI
            No one said anyone looks like a mule, or the back end.
            We have been trolled before. In particular a person from DFW on the Sam thread. So we are a little gun shy. Run her off, I pray I didn't. It was a concern and I asked. I believe her.

Lilmisshunter, if my asking upset or offended you on any way I apologize. I had no intention of calling you out in an uncomfortable way. I like to know who I'm talking to, and now I do.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

There's no problem here y'all [emoji106][emoji16] sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable posting on your thread or maybe y'all could just keep me regardless of not hunting the Sam lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LilMissHunter View Post
                There's no problem here y'all [emoji106][emoji16] sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable posting on your thread or maybe y'all could just keep me regardless of not hunting the Sam lol.

Heck yeah we'll keep you. I may need a guide one day if I head up that way.

Comment

Good! I like y'all a lot and I want to stay[emoji847]

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                    The
                    Here's my ugly mug, I'm still driving home.

Just getting caught up. Man you got uglier since I saw you last

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Crap. I have not had enough coffee yet.

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                        Just getting caught up. Man you got uglier since I saw you last

Yes I did. I'm proud of my ugliness. But,

Well I won't post the rest. I don't want you crashing your little tug boat.
                        I'm just thankful I don't have to see your ugly mug every day....

Comment

Awww ur not ugly don't listen to him he's just jelly.

Comment

Little tug boat? And I can fix that second part but I won't...work is tough today

Comment

Originally posted by LilMissHunter View Post
                              Good! I like y'all a lot and I want to stay[emoji847]

Well, then I guess you're in the in crowd. Remember that this particular thread is where we come to BS. ( which we do a lot of)
                              Daniel and Lee ( Dmack and bowonly, aka poleonly, have a love affair going on.) Eddie is the local drill sergeant, Tod, Tmiddleton, is the sweet one, but he has a bit of a twisted side.

I'm the fat, bald awesome dude, who kills plenty of deer and catches all the fish, but is always working.

O, and apparently I'm real ugly.

And, I'm probably the instigator.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                                Crap. I have not had enough coffee yet.

Yeah me either....working on my first pot

Comment

Working...
                                X