No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's FRIDAY!!! What y'all doing this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
      don't hold your breath on his honey hole.
      So many things to say..... but i like staying out of the cooler

Comment

Originally posted by LilMissHunter View Post
        It's FRIDAY!!! What y'all doing this weekend?

Chasing kids, cutting grass, cuttin up trees from the last storm now that its dry, vaccinating cattle, building bigger quail coops,probably a little fense work, probably spray the pastures again and throw a little more seed out. Is that too much...?

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
          Chasing kids, cutting grass, cuttin up trees from the last storm now that its dry, vaccinating cattle, building bigger quail coops,probably a little fense work, probably spray the pastures again and throw a little more seed out. Is that too much...?

****!! Sounds like too much work. I'll be drinking beer

Comment

It's Mother's Day weekend fellas...

Comment

The GF has a Birthday today and Mother's Day Sunday. Taking her out to a restaurant downtown with the little ones for my favorite Hanger steak ever. Odered the Godiva chocolate strawberries for her work today.

So we will be doing a lot of yardwork and she wants one of those YETI hopper deals.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                The GF has a Birthday today and Mother's Day Sunday. Taking her out to a restaurant downtown with the little ones for my favorite Hanger steak ever. Odered the Godiva chocolate strawberries for her work today.

So we will be doing a lot of yardwork and she wants one of those YETI hopper deals.
                Sounds like a pricey weekend. I though about flowers or something but hard to do for us because im not giving out a gate code for some guy to either let the dogs out or gt his tail torn up from the Catahoula

Comment

Godiva chocolate strawberries. Caught my attention[emoji847]

Comment

Godiva chocolate strawberries. Caught my attention[emoji847]
                    Paying for my procrastination here. They are the only ones I can get to do same day delivery ......

Comment

Paying for my procrastination here. They are the only ones I can get to do same day delivery ......

You did fine. Every girl loves chocolate [emoji7]

Comment

This recent tapatalk update is really hacking me off. Keeps subscribing me to threads and people that i dont want to follow, just cluttering things up. Why can't people leave well enough alone? Dang millenial software programers!

Comment

I get a notification every time someone posts to any thread I've posted on. Annoying as h.e.l.l.

Comment

I get a notification every time someone posts to any thread I've posted on. Annoying as h.e.l.l.

You can change that in the settings of the main tapatalk page, and probably a setting or 2 to change in tbh too

Comment

Ok so my honey holes were hot as promised. (Not a word Andy!) tore up some big ones. I'd guess over 20 easy. Almost all were great size. Up to 6 lbs or so. Great day with a great friend. Thanks Tod for bringing the boat. More pics later. Gonna run some errands first.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                                Ok so my honey holes were hot as promised. (Not a word Andy!) tore up some big ones. I'd guess over 20 easy. Almost all were great size. Up to 6 lbs or so. Great day with a great friend. Thanks Tod for bringing the boat. More pics later. Gonna run some errands first.

Awesome!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X