X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
    Every other Monday that is.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Let's go!! Me and brad went the other day.. pulled up on the first spot and caught a keeper on first couple casts.. went to put him in the live we'll only to find out we were sinking.. turns out a rat chewed a hole completely through the livewell drain hole. Effectively letting the boat fill up with water. Was a pretty exciting trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
      Let's go!! Me and brad went the other day.. pulled up on the first spot and caught a keeper on first couple casts.. went to put him in the live we'll only to find out we were sinking.. turns out a rat chewed a hole completely through the livewell drain hole. Effectively letting the boat fill up with water. Was a pretty exciting trip

Wow! Sounds like fun. Where'd yall go?

Comment

Wow! Sounds like fun. Where'd yall go?

Super duper top secret spot that will get slap full of boats.. in other words not much of a secret spot

Comment

Super duper top secret spot that will get slap full of boats.. in other words not much of a secret spot

Ha! I hear ya there

Comment

Glad that wasn't while in rockport. I had enough fun without being in a group with sinking boats or missing tires

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
              Glad that wasn't while in rockport. I had enough fun without being in a group with sinking boats or missing tires
              That's OK, only the cool kids are in that group!

Comment

That's OK, only the cool kids are in that group!

Well while the "cool kids" were fixing broken crap, we were killin ducks

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                  Well while the "cool kids" were fixing broken crap, we were killin ducks
                  Killing Ducks you mean the less than 10 that you killed in 10 hours of hunting yeah y'all slaughterd them all right. Killer extraordinaire

Comment

Killing Ducks you mean the less than 10 that you killed in 10 hours of hunting yeah y'all slaughterd them all right. Killer extraordinaire

It was delayed for youth and bonding. Took a while to get 22 birds for 11 people.

Comment

We shot 20 birds in 2 hours. Got home and took a nap! Then cooked all that delicious food you ate.

Comment

Calm down boys.

And marsh, that sounds like a trip I had with Tod and Andy. Forgetting the plug and not realizing it till you get on the other side of the lake will get you every time.

Comment

Your mis-rembering Lee! I had 2 plugs in the boat, 1 inside and 1 outside. The problem was a fitting that went to the live well drain pipe Sheard off leaving an 1 1/2" hole in the transom!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Basically, same problem Marsh had

Comment

Who lets rats get in their boat?
                              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                                Your mis-rembering Lee! I had 2 plugs in the boat, 1 inside and 1 outside. The problem was a fitting that went to the live well drain pipe Sheard off leaving an 1 1/2" hole in the transom!

Oh yea! That's right. We had to go buy a new one. Fun trip either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X