X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
      Congrats again guys. Now tell the story, after the hog kill. What happened then Tod?!
      I bought him lunch!

Tod gave me the spike since he's got a freezer full and I only put one in mine. I'll take it today and have some sausage made. Same stuff I had at the vow renewal. Mmmmm

Lee, Tod said he'll send you pics later.
      From Yalls night together!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
        I bought him lunch!

Tod gave me the spike since he's got a freezer full and I only put one in mine. I'll take it today and have some sausage made. Same stuff I had at the vow renewal. Mmmmm

Lee, Tod said he'll send you pics later.
        From Yalls night together!

That's was nice of him. And which night, I don't wanna see pics from any of them.

Comment

Got them burned in your memory huh?

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
            Got them burned in your memory huh?

Dang right. Lol. You need to come up. I'm sure you will be a lot later this year.

Comment

I've got some crazy friends I tell ya......SMH!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                Dang right. Lol. You need to come up. I'm sure you will be a lot later this year.
                Just tell me when.

Comment

Well tournament season is here. First state qualifier is this weekend in brazos. Sherry and I shot last weekend and after stopped and had crawfish in Houston. Got me thinking. We need to have a boil and break in the new house. We will start looking for a good date to have it.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                    Well tournament season is here. First state qualifier is this weekend in brazos. Sherry and I shot last weekend and after stopped and had crawfish in Houston. Got me thinking. We need to have a boil and break in the new house. We will start looking for a good date to have it.
                    Best of luck to y'all this season.

Comment

Good Luck to you and the Mrs. this year ...

Comment

Yep, best of luck to you and Sherry this 3D season!

A boil sounds like a great time for sure, maybe I can finally pick up my table that has been at your house since the last GTG lol![emoji39]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

And lee wants his two dolly back. I guess we need to hurry up and pick a date lol

Comment

Awesome last day double harvest guys, That was a successful date lol!! and best of luck to you Dmack!!!

Comment

Awesome last day double harvest guys, That was a successful date lol!! and best of luck to you Dmack!!!

Comment

And lee wants his two dolly back. I guess we need to hurry up and pick a date lol
                                Well, I want to contribute. Let me know what to bring and if I can help with some cooking duties.

Comment

Working...
                                X