No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord it's good to be home! Soaked it in cider and feels a little better already. We'll see what the doc says tomorrow.

Comment

Hope that thumb gets better Lee!

Comment

Gee whiz Lee. You must have a tight clinching sphincter to break your own thumb. Might i suggest removing your thumb occasionally and replacing with Daniels....

Comment

Hope your thumb gets better

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
            Gee whiz Lee. You must have a tight clinching sphincter to break your own thumb. Might i suggest removing your thumb occasionally and replacing with Daniels....
            Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
              Lord it's good to be home! Soaked it in cider and feels a little better already. We'll see what the doc says tomorrow.
              The cider works every time. That along with a stiff drink .Then again Maybe it's just the liquor that makes it feel better !!!

Comment

Yea know Andy....nevermind.

And that's a big 10-4 Brad!

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                  I think I just threw up in my mouth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ajmag View Post
                    gee whiz lee. You must have a tight clinching sphincter to break your own thumb. Might i suggest removing your thumb occasionally and replacing with daniels....
                    wow!!!!

Comment

Was that Daniel's as in Dmack or Daniels as in Jack?

Cuz I'm pretty sure you don't put Jack there.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Every now and then i have to stop by and stir the pot. Hope it fixes up for ya Lee. Better a thumb than a trigger finger

Comment

Could use some prayers guys. Been fighting extreme pain in my right thumb for 8 days now and I'm right handed. : ( Blood work came back. Not gout thank God! X-rays showed some "bone fragmentation" so hoping I don't need surgery. No idea how I hurt it either. High pain tolerance I guess. Except this part! At least now I'll be home for cmas!

Prayers up Lee[emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Scott. I could get used to this. This beautiful lil 3 yo girl waking me up every morning. That is all. Have a great day.

Comment

Thanks Scott. I could get used to this. This beautiful lil 3 yo girl waking me up every morning. That is all. Have a great day.
                              That's what it's all about.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know but I'll tell you what having a come toddlers waking up at 0530 every day is rough

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X