No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Dmack. That view is like the one I see every morning. Well, every afternoon now. They got me working nights in the Greenspoint office (1.5 hr drive=ugggg!!) on this new project until my new rig picks up next week. Well, it was a little over a month off. Enjoyed it while it lasted.

Comment

Good morning folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's perty - Confident in that new bow ?

Comment

Great view good luck to you and Mrs.Sherry this weekend shoot straight

Comment

Well, howdja doo?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
              Well, howdja doo?

Guess he's too busy for us. So I'll ask....how did YOU do? Didn't you fish this weekend or Friday? Or did you not go?

Comment

Too windy, stayed home. Would love to go tomorrow, but they are saying rain all day.

Comment

Well shot 10up today and sitting in 8th out of 80. Got to make a drive and get a check this weekend. The Halon X is my new best friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That sux Damian.

Gooooooooood joooooooob Dmack!!!!

Comment

Congrats Dmack. Sitting here trying to decide whether I will try fishing, scouting or just shoot some. Hard week so will not do any of my honey-do's tomorrow.

Comment

Did anybody hunt today? I did 😊

Comment

Hunted kids only. Took some fosterkids to the zoo today. Was truly an experience. Hope you did better LilMiss.

Comment

So I went out there today and had them gobbling pretty good early morning. They were coming in close and abruptly stopped. I scratched my head and left my chair to take a leak and as I'm stumbling through the woods I look and see something tan moving in the grass. I stood there mesmerized as a huge coy wolf stood up only 15 yards from where I was standing. He looked me straight in the eyes for a good 6 seconds. I took my safety off and drew my gun up but for some reason I stalled and he was gone before I could pull the trigger. I've never seen such a large wolf before it was amazing!!! Still kicking myself for hesitating, but more than likely he was the ******* that moved my birds. He must have been watching my decoy. It was a pretty awesome experience though, my heart was pounding and adrenaline going.

Comment

Got a bird last week though.

Comment

That is great, have not gotten to Okla to hunt any birds this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X