No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that was a fun little night. Sure sounded like a twister blew over the house. Just got done dropping trees, some that started to come down and some that should have. Had a couple big old oaks split across the street so I'm about to be over run with smoker and firewood. The bummer from the night was finding termites in a horse stall in the nice barn. That's about to get expensive! Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
      Well that was a fun little night. Sure sounded like a twister blew over the house. Just got done dropping trees, some that started to come down and some that should have. Had a couple big old oaks split across the street so I'm about to be over run with smoker and firewood. The bummer from the night was finding termites in a horse stall in the nice barn. That's about to get expensive! Laissez les bons temps rouler!
      French? Seems like when the good times roll, they tuck tail and run.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
        I'll take some of your wood. If you have any left over or have too much.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
          I'll take some of your wood. If you have any left over or have too much.
          Well bend on over there and assume the position. I knew there was something flaky about you

Comment

I hope all my huntin buddies up north are ok. Said a prayer for you fellas.

Comment

Sitting in the airport. Waiting to leave for Atlanta. Can't wait to get there and shoot stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been waiting all week for Friday. Boss was out Monday ( my normal day off) so I had to work. Trade off is I get Friday off. Winds aren't looking good for fishing, so I guess I'm stuck home
                Port Arthur looks doable. It's a 2 hour drive from my house. Decisions....

BTW, good luck Sherry and Daniel.
                Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, good luck Daniel and Sherry. I hope yall do well and have fun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck out there ...

Comment

We hope so. But the fun part is more important to me. Bringing the new bow this time. See how it works out.

Comment

Can't decide if I should try fishing or not. Heard the birds are working in Galveston.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

our view this weekend on the lake.

Comment

This place is awesome. So peaceful.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                              our view this weekend on the lake.

In atlanta? Is that lake lanier?