• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in the Sam...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a rainforest with these acorns...and ww3 with squirrels

Comment

Ok. Not like me to ask. But who is free tomorrow to help us move some furniture? My family members don't have enough azz too help me. I need to have this house empty by Monday for the year down. If you can't I will figure it out. Just seeing who might be able to.

Comment

Love to but I'm taking the kids to the airshow otherwise I'd be there in a hurry good luck daniel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
            Ok. Not like me to ask. But who is free tomorrow to help us move some furniture? My family members don't have enough azz too help me. I need to have this house empty by Monday for the year down. If you can't I will figure it out. Just seeing who might be able to.
            Dang dude. I've already made plans with Tod. We won't even be near you to come by for a little bit. Wish I'd seen this earlier. I could come by on Monday I think.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
              Sorry man, just now seeing this. I'll be there! Text me what time you wanna start.

Comment

Dmack, I can help after the morning hunt.
                Just let me know.

Comment

Sorry Dan, we're going to Dallas tomorrow, can't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                    Dmack, I can help after the morning hunt.
                    Just let me know.
                    What did you or Brad call me a few weeks ago? Jolly green giant? Yea this giant will have it moved in a few minutes. Stove on one shoulder, couch on the other and done!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                      What did you or Brad call me a few weeks ago? Jolly green giant? Yea this giant will have it moved in a few minutes. Stove on one shoulder, couch on the other and done!

Sherry said heck yea!! She is a little sore. She has had to play the other guy role. And she has done awesome. If you know my baby you know she is tough. But Lee and Kabanah are coming out too help. We will be done in no time. Then it's a waiting game for the house. Thanks guys.

Comment

Oops. Forgot Nf. I will let you know if we need more help tomorrow. Good luck in the morning.

Comment

Hey Daniel- I would help move but I threw my back out fir the first time Oct 1. I haven't done any Crossfit since then- also have a list of stuff that Vicki needs done ASAP- like tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well we're in Dallas. Tomorrow Baylor will do a procedure to map Trisha's liver to see how to treat the cancer. Needless to say there's a lot riding on this tomorrow. Say a prayer for my trophy wife when you get a chance tonight. Thanks again to all my huntin buddy's.

Comment

Continued prayers Kevin. Let us know.

Comment

Well I finally got a chance to sit down. Big thanks to Lee, Kieth and his dad. We never would have got it done without you guys. I just can't say thanks enough!!

Comment

Working...
                                X