SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck on your hunt Rudy.

Thank your for supporting the Vets, we need more folks like you these days!

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
      Good luck on your hunt Rudy.

Thank your for supporting the Vets, we need more folks like you these days!

Thanks Todd! I pray it all works out for me man would be nice but in all honesty feeling blessed to be given another great opportunity. Its the Least i could do for these guys who sacrificed so much! Not just him but all vets! Ill be taking him fishin again here soon. He wont let me help pay for his feeder re-fill or anything... i hate that.

Comment

Good for you Rudy. Hope you get a biggen. So your a fishing guide, I happen to fool around in the salt water a little myself. We'll have to talk fishing a bit someday. Don't tell the rest of em but I'm trying to turn this into a fishing forum. I think a few of em are on to me.

Comment

heck yea man been fishing down there all my life figured id use my skills and make some money. do you have a facebook? ill add ya you can check out my guide page and all that fun stuff. not looking to make money i am trying to go back to a real job so havent taken any trips recently not to menton my guide license is almost expired and i dont plan on renewing it this year.

in other words id love to fish with you guys any time!

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
            Good for you Rudy. Hope you get a biggen. So your a fishing guide, I happen to fool around in the salt water a little myself. We'll have to talk fishing a bit someday. Don't tell the rest of em but I'm trying to turn this into a fishing forum. I think a few of em are on to me.
            Capt kevin nicholls?

Comment

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
              Thanks Todd!.
              One 'd' in this Tod. He gets all pissy when you write two. Lol

Comment

No Facebook and not a Captain. Just a die hard. I've had a place in Sargent since 86. I've fished from here to Alaska and both coasts.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post

Lol and it's Damian. Not Damion. [emoji23]

Comment

oops sorry Tod!

Heck yea Trophytrout i say we do what we do best and go chase one of them trophy trout before it gets too cold!

Comment

I'm down for some fishing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post

No one is talking to you. You've been mean all day! Go to your corner!

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post

lol i cant fish i toss a lure out wiggle it a bit and pray a fish its lol. any time man if i seal the deal this weekend ill probably hit the coast before it gets too cold. i love me some fishin but i sure dont like freezing my butt off while wading.

Comment

No one is talking to you. You've been mean all day! Go to your corner!
                            Speaking of, no one was asking you. Shush up and go eat your deer.
                            If you want to see mean....get ready.

Comment

Lol

Comment

So much hostility[emoji13]

Comment

Working...
                                X