No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Damian. The fish were biting at the bulkhead this evening good! Caught about 30 in 2 hours. Most were blues and one huge 17" white bass. Almost filled the cage tonight. They'll be good for lunch tomorrow, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
      Good work, Damian. It was probably tough out there I imagine.
      It was. Tug boats and barges all through the canal. Those who could get out in the bay caught their trout. Just too rough for my boat.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
        Nice Damian. The fish were biting at the bulkhead this evening good! Caught about 30 in 2 hours. Most were blues and one huge 17" white bass. Almost filled the cage tonight. They'll be good for lunch tomorrow, that's for sure.
        Man, that figures. We couldn't buy a bite when I was over there standing on that bulkhead! You must have broke out the top secret magic stink bait. Well, congrats on a great fishing day! Sounds like a bunch of fun.

Damian good job to you too, for sticking with it in some not so great conditions

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
          Man, that figures. We couldn't buy a bite when I was over there standing on that bulkhead! You must have broke out the top secret magic stink bait. Well, congrats on a great fishing day! Sounds like a bunch of fun.

Damian good job to you too, for sticking with it in some not so great conditions
          It's not the bait. It's his naked fish dance that does the trick.

Daniel has the video.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
            It's not the bait. It's his naked fish dance that does the trick.

Daniel has the video.

You have one too. Don't hold back.

Tearing the blues up again this morning. Fish fry coming soon.

Comment

I have your pole dance pics. No video.

Comment

Speaking of pole dancer that is one of my favorite fishing flies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think we caught about 14 keepers yesterday and about that today cuz we ending up cleaning 28 total. Threw back at least that many that were too small or borderline. They're heating up either way. Got enough for a fish fry anyway. One full gallon bag and a half of another. Who's ready?
                  Attached Files

Comment

I'd hate cleaning that many at once

Comment

Took me about an hour. Not gutting involved/needed.

Comment

Nice catch lee

Comment

Where are we supposed to get in line for the buffet

Comment

Thanks Keith.

And Chris, 2 hours is a long drive for some nasty fish. The fish at my fish frys aren't good anyway.

Comment

Oh all the more reason. I was willing to sacrifice myself for my fellow man

Comment

Saw this on FB tonight. "Who would be the best boxer ever??? Jim Jones. He knocked out 909 people with one punch."

Now I thought that was pretty funny, but the comments were better. One guy said he didn't think it was funny, so another guy said "well, I guess you had to be there."

Almost fell out of my chair. It's too late to call my friends that share my same warped humor, so I had to share with you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X