Comment

Good job Scott! Pics!

Comment

Wahooo Scott!

Comment

Great job scott

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                    Congratulations on your buck Keith! I bet your plenty happy with that dude, I know I would be!

That's some awesome shooting btw[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
                    Thank you and yes sir I'm very pleased with him the good man up stairs blessed me with him

Comment

I feel so left out. I am shooting a deer this weekend. Even if it's a giant. It's easier too just say I am sorry lol.

Comment

Good job Scott!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                          I feel so left out. I am shooting a deer this weekend. Even if it's a giant. It's easier too just say I am sorry lol.
                          Your time will come and they aren't always easy on a hf especially when you are hunting a specific deer

Comment

Congrats Scott !!

Comment

Originally posted by kabanh View Post
                              Your time will come and they aren't always easy on a hf especially when you are hunting a specific deer

Well we are going back this weekend. Then it's the forest till dec. I will say this. Last weekend Sherry had a huge eight standing there. And I was yelling (Texting) shoot it. They said shoot all three year old eights. But she was scared she would get in trouble. It was very large (200s). Then it left right as the ranch owner told her what I had just said lol. She was very upset with herself. I told the ranch owner. Don't worry about me asking. I would rather say I am sorry when we get back. But after this weekend. I am on the forest every weekend till I get something. Then dec we shoot does at the ranch. Good job guys that are getting it done in our home. Can't wait too get back out there.

Comment

As much as...

As much as I hate to type this... After what I saw/thought was a good shot, I could not fin d but just droplets of blood. I tracked it into some thick heavy youpon and could not find her anywhere and I am just sick over it. First time in 5 years I get a shot then she doesn't drop within 30 yds,what gives?

Comment

Working...
                                X