SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
    Monday I could not get to the shop, first time in over 30 years I have missed a day of work. Water from Cypress Creek is close but we will be fine. Hope everyone is high and dry.
    What?! No hookie day for a hunting or fishing trip?! Come on Wanderin. Lol

Comment

I'm not that dedicated anymore. I'll miss work and go fishing in a heart beat. This makes me want to do it Friday.

Comment

I should be doing it next Friday.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

I just want to say how much I love chiropractors! Goodness gracious I feel good again!

Comment

You got that right brother

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

What's up Willis?! What y'all be doing?! Getting ready for the FIL's retirement party tonight. Gonna get crazy.

Comment

Stuck at work. Then hope to be fishing tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

We be shooting a tournament in Dallas. Getting ready for next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guess I'm Matagorda bound tomorrow am.

Comment

Good luck Damian and Dmack. Good time at the party. I'm guessing it's cuz I'm getting older but man!, people sure seem to get on my nerves a lot easier! Overall a fun night. Y'all be safe. Waiting on pics already.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                        Good luck Damian and Dmack. Good time at the party. I'm guessing it's cuz I'm getting older but man!, people sure seem to get on my nerves a lot easier! Overall a fun night. Y'all be safe. Waiting on pics already.
                        If no one is getting on your nerves, it means you're the one getting on their nerves

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                          If no one is getting on your nerves, it means you're the one getting on their nerves
                          Lol. True statement

Comment

Very true statement. But we still like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not the best pic. Wind was howling so I didn't go out into the bay. There were white caps out there before sunrise. So I headed to a pond in the marsh. I saw some bait busting the surface. Made some casts and caught 2 trout. But the wind was pushing me around a lot. The bait broke up and I couldn't find the school again. Worked some weed edges and caught a rat red. Then hit the intercoastal and caught a keeper red. Rain picked up, so I headed home.

Comment

Good work, Damian. It was probably tough out there I imagine.

Comment

Working...
                                X