Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone having any luck?

Comment

Got my limit of mosquitos Saturday morning.

Comment

What's up loosers got a deal on game cameras for yall

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Did some playing around this morning with different arrows, inserts, FP's and paper tuning:

Comment

Cool stuff there Lee! I'm a fan of paper tuning, been doing it for years with good results.

I know there are a bunch of different methods, but I just stick with the paper and get good broadhead flight. Works for me.

Comment

I bought a new range finder this season and was researching different lanyards and neoprene cases to use while hunting. Keeping my rangefinder always accessible and at the ready, is a must for me.

I ended up coming across this rangefinder holster that will attach to my safety belt, but it can also be attached to bino straps or whatever else you can think of. The holster can also be used for other things such as gps, or two way radios, cell phones, etc.

I think its going to work out just fine. Only time in the stand will tell.......

I thought someone else might could use a holster like this also. Here is the product link:

Attached Files

Comment

Pretty cool Tod. Although, I thought that web site was something totally different for a second. But that's something I'd try for $20. The holster I mean, not the other.

Comment

Lol. I just died.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                    Pretty cool Tod. Although, I thought that web site was something totally different for a second. But that's something I'd try for $20. The holster I mean, not the other.
                    So you wouldn't try it for $20.....

Morning y'all. Gotta get through work today and then two days hunting. Something should die.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Todd that is sweet! I was just thinking of what to do with my since I have no pockets when I'm hunting w/just a base layer on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Scott, I like it so far and it's been well worth the 30 bucks I spent. I think I'll add a tether though, for a little piece of mind while removing it from the holster.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by TMiddleton; 10-08-2016, 09:09 AM.

Comment

I'm going to have to get one. I have had to play McGiver this am as my bow dampener gave me hell and I had to tie strap my wrist sling to the bow. Then my harness clamp came off somewhere in my 2 miles in abs had to tie strip my harness to the tree strap... Thank God for tie straps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                            Lol. I just died.

Comment

On the road again.....at 2:50am!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Go get 'em Damian!

Comment

Working...
                                X