Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
    Guys I'm not going to be able to make it

That's two down. A couple more and I can stop cleaning the yard lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      That's two down. A couple more and I can stop cleaning the yard lol.
      Count me out. Too busy moving

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
        Count me out. Too busy moving
        Horse crap. Get your lazy arse in gear

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
          Horse crap. Get your lazy arse in gear
          I shouldn't go. He never comes to my events.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
            I shouldn't go. He never comes to my events.
            I'm passing up clay shooting with a new gun to hang with my friends, richard head

Comment

Great seeing everyone. Great shooting.

115 yard ram shot was a blast. I don't know why I get blamed every year. I guess because I start shooting it first.

I guess I'll catch up with those that couldn't make it on opening morning lunch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang fine time as always. Thanks again Daniel and Ms. Sherry for hosting! We keep shooting like that and there won't be any deer left in the forest, at least within 65 yds. See y'all soon.

Comment

Thank you again Mr. Daniel and Mrs. Sherry for yalls great hosting and great people that were there yall are some great friends

Comment

In case it wasn't said.
                    Thank you Sherry and Daniel. Your hospitality is always appreciated.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sorry I missed it I always have a good time .

Comment

It was good having everyone out. Had a great time. I know I did because I had too go get myself more beer. Always good seeing everyone. Sure wish Kevin could have made it. He was on my mind all day. Always in our prayers.

Comment

Daniel we had a blast thanks so much for hosting. Tell sherry we had a blast and Megan wants to get pointers from her on her shooting next time we see yall

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just now got back home and got all the animals fed, finally able to eat a bite and relax on the green screen.

Thanks Daniel and Sherry for hosting all of us yahoo's!
                            I always have so much fun I don't want to go home! Lots of long shooting today and I admit it, I don't even practice beyond 50 yards, so some of those shots had to be learned on the fly. Sometimes it worked out, sometimes it didn't. I did manage to come home with all my arrows though. However, I did leave a point behind, buried in a tree.

Thanks Daniel for working with me some more on my release. I always learn something when I come over there!

Special thanks to CMH for getting Holly's bow sight lined out, it gave her a lot more room for her pins! Also, thanks for getting my buddies peep sight moved up and served in. Hopefully one day I can get a bow press and learn all that bow mechanic stuff. I really like being more self reliant rather than having to rely on a bowshop.

Keith -- Thanks for the rope for my boat, it will come in handy when we go chase those Cats!

I really enjoyed getting to visit with all my Green Screen buds, and was disappointed that some of yall couldn't make it. Maybe we can visit a little on opening day.

Kevin -- Continued prayers up for your wife and you!
                            Last edited by TMiddleton; 09-18-2016, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Yep, I was looking for you and your brother, wished yall could have come out.

Comment

You missed a good time. Good food and some good shooting. You guys really shot good. Those deer are in trouble this year. Todd we need to get together more often and shoot some. Glad y'all hung out after the crowd left.

Comment

Working...
                                X