No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No nudity here Jason! This is a family site.

Comment

How did I get dragged into all of this? I am at a kid bday party. Listening to people talk about lift kits on trucks. I sit in silence thinking. Dang you people are scary retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
        No nudity here Jason! This is a family site.

I did that for you and Daniel...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
            No, yours are brown.

Dmack said so!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
            Nope not mine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey what time was the shindig starting?

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                How did I get dragged into all of this? I am at a kid bday party. Listening to people talk about lift kits on trucks. I sit in silence thinking. Dang you people are scary retarded.
                Same way I did. You drug me in. And I pitched your skinny *** to the wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                  Nope not mine

That's just because you're just a little low.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                    Same way I did. You drug me in. And I pitched your skinny *** to the wolves.

Hey better him than us

Comment

Tough day at the lease. Cabin roof had to be replaced. Luckily it's just tin so not too bad but we're all beat. The Sam is a lot easier to hunt for sure. Just doesn't put out as much. Time to shower and kick back. 13 days til deer season [emoji43]

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post

Trucks and lift kits versus kids bday party...hmmm...I guess I'm scary retarded. I'll take the truck talk [emoji12]

Comment

Jason-- I see your practicing with your broadheads and sitting down. Are you planning on hunting out of a groundblind this year?

I really need to practice with my stickbow from an elevated position.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                            Jason-- I see your practicing with your broadheads and sitting down. Are you planning on hunting out of a groundblind this year?

I really need to practice with my stickbow from an elevated position.

Yes. I have decided to hunt from the ground in a blind this year. Atleast during bow season.

Comment

I have a real nice rhino blind that will work with my recurve. I just dont feel comfortable with the recurve elevated

Comment

Ok. Tomorrow is the day. Don't forget. No broad heads. If you don't have the address pm me and I will get it too you. Should be good weather all day. So all who said it would rain owe me a Miller Lite. Just for trying to jinks it. Any questions just ask. And Kevin, I know you have a lot on your plate. So if you decide to stay home. If Damian don't mind. He can say a prayer for us and you. when we all get here.

Comment

Working...
                                X