Comment

Kevin, as always, in my prayers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Kevin you have prayers up.

Comment

Prayers up Kevin

Comment

It's been a long day. Trisha has a blood clot in her liver which is causing her to retain fluid. She gained 25 lbs over the last three days. She's in the hospital and is going to be treated with blood thinners to reduce the clot. They're going to drain the fluid off her abdomen tomorrow. Hope she gets to come back home tomorrow evening. Thanks for the prayers, you guys are the best.

Comment

Omg!! I've never heard such a thing Kevin. Didn't even think that was possible. I have faith He will heal her.

Comment

Prayers sent kevin.

Comment

Yall are in our continued prayers Kevin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post

Aint that the truth....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post

No doubt. The worse really are those little birds you can't see. A few years ago now, I was up in a climber in the SAM on a game trail I had located. The leaves were on the ground and the area was pretty thick with under brush. All of a sudden I could hear movement coming down the trail. I got all sorts of excited as I could hear it getting closer and coming around the corner. I got really confused when I could hear it walking around the corner and then under my tree and then continue down the trail. I thought for a second I was dreaming until finally I grabbed my binos and found the tiniest dang bird scurrying through the leaves.

Comment

Looks like meg and I will only be able to stay for a couple hours at the gtg my mother decided that she wants to come up and visit the kids Sunday evening

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                                It's been a long day. Trisha has a blood clot in her liver which is causing her to retain fluid. She gained 25 lbs over the last three days. She's in the hospital and is going to be treated with blood thinners to reduce the clot. They're going to drain the fluid off her abdomen tomorrow. Hope she gets to come back home tomorrow evening. Thanks for the prayers, you guys are the best.
                                That happened to my grandmother as her liver was shutting down before she passed. She had to go in every week to get tapped to drain it all. Not fun

Comment

Working...
                                X