Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The big buck that was attracted by my pee, killed the tree
    Not sure that is good thing Andy.

Piney I always heard red next to yellow can kill a fella. Never found a coral yet.

Opening of teal season and had to work, no overtime for months. They laid off many and now that season is here they say work. **** city folk have their priorities all messed up.l

Comment

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice rubs Damian! And that pig better be on ice now.

Good shooting Jason and Doug. Killed a coral a couple weeks ago too with the mower.

Nice pic Chris.

Comment

Here is the video from the hog we walked up on today while scouting. At one point, the hog was within probably 40 yards. Definitely within bow range. I enjoyed the scouting a bunch Damian. This season sure looks like it could be a great one!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYcoKr8Bwhc"]traveling hog - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Good kill on the Coral snake Piney! I don't like them critters
            Last edited by TMiddleton; 09-11-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
              Here is the video from the hog we walked up on today while scouting. At one point, the hog was within probably 40 yards. Definitely within bow range. I enjoyed the scouting a bunch Damian. This season sure looks like it could be a great one!

traveling hog - YouTube
              Sweet video! Enjoyed the scouting and there could be a couple deer dropped this year. We have really found a couple of honey holes.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, good spots indeed. Cool video guys.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                  Sweet video! Enjoyed the scouting and there could be a couple deer dropped this year. We have really found a couple of honey holes.
                  Heck yeah! Lots of tracks, lots of rubs, and we saw 4 different pigs. Man, it's getting exciting!!

Comment

I like spots open like that. I have a few, but only a 1 or 2 that usually have that much potential. Don't hunt them very often

Comment

Yes its hard to find spots like that anymore in the Sam with all the rain we've had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice vid Tod

Comment

Never fails, I go scouting without a bow and I see pigs like that too.

Comment

Opening weekend of archery season is almost here. This is a taste of what's too come. https://vimeo.com/182334842

Comment

I know that's right Dmack!!!! Don't think I've ever been more excited for deer season. These new spots are gonna be ridiculous!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                                Opening weekend of archery season is almost here. This is a taste of what's too come. https://vimeo.com/182334842

Lol, awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X