Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    Dont kid yourself buddy.

Lol. I know. But someday I will. Someday [emoji5]

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
        I drew Gus Engling two years ago. It's pretty tough hunting. I did have a good time though.

We can bait on this hunt. What made it tough? The terrain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't even realize til the other day that i was 20 posts over the 5k mark. But in all reality, my job ain't a slow joke. I stay busy all day, and come home tired and ready for bed. Except the last couple days I've had to stay up to watch harley and the davidsons. Good docu-movie series.

Comment

I was on the archery hunt in October. Acorns were falling every where. Deer would walk right by corn on the ground. They restricted us to only shooting 5 year old or better deer. They didn't care if it was 13" or not, it better be 5 years or older. 7 deer were killed in 5 days by 60 hunters. I saw deer every day, just too far. I killed a nice pig. I stayed at the camp and met some good guys and had a great time there. It was raining acorns, that's what made it tough.

Comment

Wow, y'all really lit it up.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I still have a section map of the WMA and my laminated topo's if you'd like to use them. I talked to a guy last year when he was going on the youth hunt and told him about a food plot they have out there. He said they saw deer but his son wasn't comfortable with a 150' shot. If your at the GTG we can talk about it and I'll lend you my maps.

Comment

I was on the archery hunt in October. Acorns were falling every where. Deer would walk right by corn on the ground. They restricted us to only shooting 5 year old or better deer. They didn't care if it was 13" or not, it better be 5 years or older. 7 deer were killed in 5 days by 60 hunters. I saw deer every day, just too far. I killed a nice pig. I stayed at the camp and met some good guys and had a great time there. It was raining acorns, that's what made it tough.

Gotcha, yes that definitely makes it tough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                    Wow, y'all really lit it up.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                    An 83 year old man shot a big buck at 62' with a crossbow. He shot it right in the face. The WMA people were not happy. The old guy told him it was all he could see was its head.

Comment

That's 62 yards

Comment

I believe Me and my brother and nephew were on the same hunt . It's no joke it was raining acorns don't believe I've ever seen so many . which made it difficult to pinpoint a tree. Every deer I seen was out of range. But non the less it was fun

Comment

Piney, also at Gus watch out for snakes. I may or may not of tested my snake boots out while scouting. I was to busy trying to kick the snake off my boot to realize if he was striking or attempting to.

Comment

I am feeling left out, think I am only one wearing tennis shoes scouting. Do not have snake boots.

Comment

I didn't have them for many years. I'm glad I finally got a pair. One of my best hunting investments. That and my HSS safety Vest .

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod hunter View Post
                                i didn't have them for many years. I'm glad i finally got a pair. One of my best hunting investments. That and my hss safety vest .

x100

Comment

Working...
                                X