No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Mr. Andy and great look stick bow lee and good luck Daniel and mrs. Sherry shoot straight this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
      Lookin good BC!
      How are you gonna finish the handle, Tru-Oil?
      I have some neetsfoot oil that should do it , still have some leather and a few turkey feathers to give it a indian look.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
        I finished getting my edumacation today. I'm now.... finally and 10 years late..... a college grad. I'm ready to take a nap and go fishing, except now i really got to find some work
        Congrats, Andy!! You've been busting your *** working for that. Now it's time to get to work. Millions on welfare are depending on you.

Comment

Congrats AJ- You finally did it!
          Nice catch Swamp.
          DMACK you a pro! You got this!
          BC- nice Tomahawk- remind me NOT to **** you off

CMH- Your LTD'n Living the dream

Went out late to my feeder to find the hogs under it and feeding. Doesn't seem to matter when I get there they are always there. Last Sat am I hit one and it didn't leave much of a blood trail. Gave the fish at Lake Houston a break.. It's been tough, only 1 Bass per night the last 3 evenings.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            Congrats, Andy!! You've been busting your *** working for that. Now it's time to get to work. Millions on welfare are depending on you.
            ROFLMBO! Ya all those Liberals!!

Comment

Congrats Andy, I know it has been tough. No one can ever take that away from you.

Comment

Got our closing date finalized on our house. Then ready to go kill something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Andy.

This just in!

The dates are open for the January Rockport Blast and Cast event. Andy was the first guinea pig and said he had a great time. ( Heck he was in my group....and still had fun)
                  They are 25 full and will be posting up soon. Once the regular guys find out it will be over 75 full, so sign up now.

I'll finally have more time off, so I won't miss this one.
                  Come on out and shoot some ducks, eat some great food and meet some other outdoorsmen.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                    Congrats Andy.

This just in!

The dates are open for the January Rockport Blast and Cast event. Andy was the first guinea pig and said he had a great time. ( Heck he was in my group....and still had fun)
                    They are 25 full and will be posting up soon. Once the regular guys find out it will be over 75 full, so sign up now.

I'll finally have more time off, so I won't miss this one.
                    Come on out and shoot some ducks, eat some great food and meet some other outdoorsmen.

Sounds interesting... where do I find out more info?

Comment

Sorry

Look up blast and cast men's ministry.

I believe it is blastandcast.org

Comment

Hopefully there's a spot open later on. Too many unknowns right now to secure a spot, plus the lack of funds at the moment. I had a blast though. First duck hunt and it was fun. The super secret special agent fed game warden was a little frightening though... just cause you never know what they may slap you with.

Comment

Going to go to the new lease this weekend and start getting set up for the season. I hope my youngest grandson gets to shoot his first deer this year. I'm going to do a little more looking around Angelina NF if time allows. It's getting closer everyday.

Comment

cool sound awesome Kevin

Comment

Can't wait to take my grand daughters fishing and hunting. Seems so close, yet so far away.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                                Can't wait to take my grand daughters fishing and hunting. Seems so close, yet so far away.

It will be here before you know it Damian. I am tickled that my little girl shoots balloon rabbits with her bow and now ties flies and fly fishes for sunfish. All this started off at the age of 4. She has such a level head about it too.

Comment

Working...
                                X