No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Eddie! Hate to see ya go. Best wishes brother. Take care.

Comment

Eddie you going to stay long enough for the gtg next month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck Eddie!!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
          Well... hell... enjoy the better Turkey woods
          No doubt.
          I loved hunting easterns in SC/NC

Comment

Good luck out there Eddie. I was stationed at Ft Bragg NC for over 4 years. It's pretty country that's for sure. We'll see ya around buddy.

Comment

Good work Lee. That's a good GTG idea, go out on a pig skinnin'. Just call Wanderen, he'll tackle em two at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                Good luck on the sale Eddie, we will miss you. When is the move?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                The house was listed today and we already have 3 showings. The movers haven't contacted me yet, but I was planning on being out the middle of August. My first day is Sept 1. My last day here at UH is August 1, so I have benefits through August, and benefits at new job start first day.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                  Did you pass the height requirement?

making jokes to hide your sadness.. I understand

Comment

Working on the cat 😎 it's drying slowly, working on breaking the fibers to make it pliable. Next time I'm going to make sure to take the cartilage off the ears that is where the hair came off.
                    Next I'm going to try and make a quiver out of it.[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Good Luck and Congratulations ...

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                        making jokes to hide your sadness.. I understand

I know. I know.

Comment

Congrats Eddie.

You too Lee, and little man. Those are some great memories in the making.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
                            Working on the cat it's drying slowly, working on breaking the fibers to make it pliable. Next time I'm going to make sure to take the cartilage off the ears that is where the hair came off.
                            Next I'm going to try and make a quiver out of it.[IMG][/IMG]
                            I have cats that get into our garden that I have wanted to make into a quiver.

Comment

I just got asked about my spots in the SAM since I won't need them anymore. I had no problem since I have seen the guy around the forum, and I don't need them. Told him everything I knew which maybe took one paragraph.
                              Just thought it was funny since the crap we have gone through here before with newbies.
                              BTW - he isn't a newbie at all, but doesn't post very much.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                                I just got asked about my spots in the SAM since I won't need them anymore. I had no problem since I have seen the guy around the forum, and I don't need them. Told him everything I knew which maybe took one paragraph.
                                Just thought it was funny since the crap we have gone through here before with newbies.
                                BTW - he isn't a newbie at all, but doesn't post very much.
                                You mean your not going to be here to walk me to your tree on opening morning!

Good luck Eddie with your future endeavors, stay in touch.

Comment

Working...
                                X