SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
    I bet you havent seen that many crabs since that weekend slumber party you hosted back in high school
    Should've known you'd say something like that

Comment

Prayers sent Kevin.

Comment

Thanks Brad.

Nice work BC. Now get busy, haha.

Comment

30 pigs in a trap makes for a long nite!!!! Pics tomorrow. I'm exhausted!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
            30 pigs in a trap makes for a long nite!!!! Pics tomorrow. I'm exhausted!
            That is just as much work as cleaning two coolers full of crabs lol.

Comment

So we didn't kill all 30. We shot the 4 biggest ones (100-120 lbs each) and let all the small sows go (20-45 lbs) and cut and tagged all the small boars (20-45 lbs) and let them go (so they can get fatter and taste better, as well as other benefits). Catching them little turds and holding them down to cut and tag them was more work than skinning the 4 we kept. Looked like we just got out of a swimming pool. Took my lil man with me and he was a trooper! Enjoyed the crap out of it. He said the only thing that kinda bothered him was the loud squealing ("kinda hurt my ears dad"). LOL. Helped me skin them and hold legs and everything. I was so proud. The things we do to enjoy this life we love...
              Attached Files

Comment

Don't know why they're coming up sideways. I've tried rotating them both ways and still come up sideways. Oh well.

Comment

Looks yummy. Sounds like a fun night. I spent last night shuttling steers around the arena for a team roping at church.

Comment

I thought it was a crime to let them go?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job Lee. Looks like a lot of fun. A couple years back I had my foster girls. One of them stood right beside me eating peanuts while I cleaned a deer. Great memories.

Comment

Okay guys. It is official. I am moving out of state. My job has been very slow this year so I have been looking. Found a step up back closer to my family. I grew up in SC and the job is at Volvo Truck Research Center in NC.
                        Gonna miss the get togethers and talking junk with a good group of fellows.
                        I posted my house in the classifieds if anyone is interested.
                        Take care,
                        Eddie

Comment

Good luck on the sale Eddie, we will miss you. When is the move?

Comment

Well... hell... enjoy the better Turkey woods

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                              I thought it was a crime to let them go?

No

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                                Okay guys. It is official. I am moving out of state. My job has been very slow this year so I have been looking. Found a step up back closer to my family. I grew up in SC and the job is at Volvo Truck Research Center in NC.
                                Gonna miss the get togethers and talking junk with a good group of fellows.
                                I posted my house in the classifieds if anyone is interested.
                                Take care,
                                Eddie

Did you pass the height requirement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X