Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm was just talking about me, yall went there and assumed, and you know what they say about that, it makes and *** out of u and me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Trying a new material and patterns.

Comment

Very nicely done. I like to tie those on a 2/0 Mustad circle hook

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post

Trying a new material and patterns.
          Now you're just showing off.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nicely done Swamp. That looks to good to throw in the water.

Comment

Another tip, use some 40lb mono doubled over for weedguard

Comment

Very impressive SR!

Comment

Well, I'm going to League city tonight to buy a used trolling motor, then work tomorrow and our company leaves for Hackberry La. Last time our shop went there for a fishing trip we drank 13 cases of beer Saturday night. I was good last time, should be good this time too.
                  Then I'm back and have to rebuild my trolling motor using parts from this used one. I have a set of lights I'm going to wire in on my boat and I should be ready for my trip to Port Mansfield. Should be down there for 4-5 days. Then once I'm back, I'm all about deer season. I'm WAY behind.
                  I'm normally an archery guy ALL season. This year I think I'll hunt with my muzzleloader mostly with some archery sprinkled in. Should allow me to hunt some new areas and still be able to reach out and touch one.

Should be some fun times ahead.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

What a night. Took my oldest child to see wicked. It was an awesome show. If you have never been to a show you need too. At least once. Now headed to work tired but off for the weekend. Going to Bowzone tomorrow for the grand opening of the new store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the other "more fabulous" twin took over dmacks account.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                          What a night. Took my oldest child to see wicked. It was an awesome show. If you have never been to a show you need too. At least once. Now headed to work tired but off for the weekend. Going to Bowzone tomorrow for the grand opening of the new store.
                          I'm not a show veteran, but have taken my other half and kiddos to Wicked, and it was half way decent in a good kinda way. Family really enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                            Ok, just googled what wicked was. Broadway theater about witches......I think Dmack may be turning into his brother. Glad you had fun though cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                              Ok, just googled what wicked was. Broadway theater about witches......I think Dmack may be turning into his brother. Glad you had fun though cupcake.

But you where there in spirit with me sweet p [emoji8]

Comment

Well we got the call this morning at 3am informing us that my wife's mother had a turn for the worst. The way it's looking she may pass in the next day or so. Dr's don't know what else they can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X