No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I wish I could get new bows as often as you. ol' Roland would be one busy fella. Well, I'd have to throw in a black widow and a toelke whip for good measure.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      Cool. We won't be here this weekend. Have the state championship. But will be here after that till August. Then the classics in Alabama. Then hunting season prep. Can't wait for it !!! Ordering my new bow tomorrow. Halon 6. Whoop whoop!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Must be nice new bow every 3 months

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
      Last edited by cmh2007; 07-05-2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Hey now. I am buying this one. Contracts don't go out till October November. But with my new position I can get one. Plus I sold a few bows to get it. But I deserve it. I have been a good boy. And then during off season I am getting a hooter shooter. Last thing I need fit the shop.

Comment

Hey now. I am buying this one. Contracts don't go out till October November. But with my new position I can get one. Plus I sold a few bows to get it. But I deserve it. I have been a good boy. And then during off season I am getting a hooter shooter. Last thing I need fit the shop.

A hooter shooter?! I got one of those!

And thanks Damian. We were close growing up. Hunting and fishing a lot. Then life happened. Hate that!!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
            A hooter shooter?! I got one of those!

And thanks Damian. We were close growing up. Hunting and fishing a lot. Then life happened. Hate that!!

I said hooter shooter. Not pooper shooter. [emoji15]

Comment

I like hooters

Comment

I said hooter shooter. Not pooper shooter. [emoji15]

Now that's just disgusting!

Comment

Just watched a documentary on Bo Jackson. Not only was he arguably the best athlete in the 20th Century, but he is an avid bowhunter and spends most of his time making his own arrows and hunting big game with archery gear..... Carry on

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
                    Just watched a documentary on Bo Jackson. Not only was he arguably the best athlete in the 20th Century, but he is an avid bowhunter and spends most of his time making his own arrows and hunting big game with archery gear..... Carry on

I didn't know that Bo knows archery.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                      Man I wish I could get new bows as often as you. ol' Roland would be one busy fella. Well, I'd have to throw in a black widow and a toelke whip for good measure.
                      Be careful... if you buy a Black Widow... you will likely start building your own bows because there is no point in trying to find a better one after that.

Comment

I drew out on the Okla hunts this year. Oct 21-23 will muzzle loader hunt the Cross Timbers, then in Nov. get to go to McAlaster Army depot. So looking forward to trying the draw here in Tx. Grandkids drew close to where they live on lake Texhoma. So looks like I may be busy. Have 2 one weekend, then the other drew same area the next weekend. Last year had almost 100% success in this area.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          I didn't know that Bo knows archery.
                          Yeah, from what I have read he has been into archery since way back. Pretty good too.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
                            I drew out on the Okla hunts this year. Oct 21-23 will muzzle loader hunt the Cross Timbers, then in Nov. get to go to McAlaster Army depot. So looking forward to trying the draw here in Tx. Grandkids drew close to where they live on lake Texhoma. So looks like I may be busy. Have 2 one weekend, then the other drew same area the next weekend. Last year had almost 100% success in this area.
                            Congrats, sound like some fun time ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                              Yeah, from what I have read he has been into archery since way back. Pretty good too.
                              He's really good from what little I have seen.

Comment

I'm applying for every thing that is listed for my days off this year..maybe I'll get something good

Comment

Working...
                                X