No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to hear it from either of yall. I have a stay at home fatherinlaw that lives 3 doors down for the last 3 years. I'm about ready to shoot him. He can't stop medaling it'd gotten to the point that neither me or his daughter talk to him except to let the kids see him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well mine is bigger than yours.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
        Well mine is bigger than yours.
        Ex mother in law? I doubt it, Rachel's ex MIL is about 350-400.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Holy smokes 400?

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post

I was messin with Chris. And I hope to never have an ex mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
              I was messin with Chris. And I hope to never have an ex mother in law.
              Til death do us part.... remember?

Just means you gotta do it right. One of yall gotta die, who it gonna be?

Comment

My father on law is like the bad mother in law. I joke with my wife that he is the bad mother in law....he doesn't hold a job other than a computer consulting business and he has 3 client that put up with him. So basically my mother in law makes the money, he sits at home bored with a "headache" bothering us. Reason number 1 we are listing our house and looking for more square footage

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                  Til death do us part.... remember?

Just means you gotta do it right. One of yall gotta die, who it gonna be?
                  Exactly we say that to each other all the time. When I said it I meant it

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                    My father on law is like the bad mother in law. I joke with my wife that he is the bad mother in law....he doesn't hold a job other than a computer consulting business and he has 3 client that put up with him. So basically my mother in law makes the money, he sits at home bored with a "headache" bothering us. Reason number 1 we are listing our house and looking for more square footage

Chicken dinner for you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post

That's a whole lotta woman, A whole lotta woman, Whole lotta Rosie

Comment

Hey Chris, is that article in Texas Saltwater Magazine by Oz this month about you? Men we may have a celebrity among us.

Comment

All our extended family lives hundreds of miles away. What do I win?

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                            Hey Chris, is that article in Texas Saltwater Magazine by Oz this month about you? Men we may have a celebrity among us.

My hero lol. The master of all things. Well almost [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guilty as charged

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                                All our extended family lives hundreds of miles away. What do I win?
                                sanity

Comment

Working...
                                X