No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, thank you Damian, that means a lot to us. I don't know how to say it so I'll just say it. My wife has liver disease and had a series of procedures to keep her alive as she waits for a transplant. These same procedures worked better than expected. Everything has gone well for the last 5 years until a recent blood test revealed a tumor marker high. A week of tests latter we've been informed she has live cancer. The silver lining in this is she has now being moved way up the transplant list as that is how this type cancer is treated. She's in good Heath and spirits and we chose to see this as the route to her getting back to a normal life. The last five years have been difficult for her due to a lack of energy from the liver disease. We are confident that Gods plan is in place and in motion to get to a good outcome, it's not the way we would have wanted it but we don't get to choose the road but it's the one we got. Thank all you guys in advance for all the prayers. The doctors believe she'll be transplanted in apx 18 months and lead a normal active life with a better than 90% survival probability. That's what we have chosen to focus on is getting my trophy wife well again. Thanks, Kevin

Comment

Prayers up for you two. We have been dealt some bad things this year. Hope it all works out and she can get back to living her life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear Kevin. Prayers up brother.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
          Sorry to hear Kevin. Prayers up brother.
          Prayers up for you and your wife Kevin!!

Comment

Prayers for you and you wife Kevin.

Comment

Kevin, I wasn't posting g this so you could come tell your story. I just wanted you to see the outpouring of prayers, that I knew the brethren would show.

I'm so glad y'all have such a positive outlook and have peace with God's plans.

I just wanted you to know others here were willing to pray for y'all.

Now that it is out, I want you to know I'll do whatever I can to help y'all out.

I'm sure there won't be anything at first, except prayer. Done

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks again Damian, I just didn't know how to bring it up. Got some good news today, no sign so far the cancer has spread. Still some more tests to do though. So far so good.

Comment

Were praying for your wife Kevin, for a full speedy recovery!

Comment

Geez Kevin, so sorry to hear about ya'lls struggles. I couldn't begin to imagine.

Will continue to offer up prayers for full recovery and strength and peace through the journey.

Comment

Prayers up for your wife Kevin.

Comment

Prayers up dear lord for Mr. Kevin's wifes speedy recovery

Comment

Kevin, I am right down the street so don't hesitate to ask if you need assistance or just to chill out.

Comment

We are out in the road again. Metropolis IL this time. Started out with a flat tire in centerville. Thanks a lot Obama. That added an hour to the trip.

Comment

Done for now. Half dozen.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                                We are out in the road again. Metropolis IL this time. Started out with a flat tire in centerville. Thanks a lot Obama. That added an hour to the trip.

Safe travels and good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X